New Video! Scotland v England - The Preview - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Video! Scotland v England - The Preview

braveheart_lynch

6 hours ago, romanticscot said:

Some honest feedback, there isn't much Scotland and England footage in the video, you used to do a great job of calling back to previous relevant events. I do appreciate the video though. 

Appreciate the feedback. The thinking behind it was my last England preview featured the Auld Enemy fixture heavily and so i didn't want to do an exact copy of that. Instead I wanted to set a reminder of some great moments at Hampden Park where hopefully we'll witness another famous moment at Hampden this week.

Cheers.

3 hours ago, braveheart_lynch said:

Appreciate the feedback. The thinking behind it was my last England preview featured the Auld Enemy fixture heavily and so i didn't want to do an exact copy of that. Instead I wanted to set a reminder of some great moments at Hampden Park where hopefully we'll witness another famous moment at Hampden this week.

Cheers.

If it wasnae for the fact one of your pals is my young Sis's man, I'd say they were shite...... Just kidding! :lol:

On 6/5/2017 at 11:19 PM, romanticscot said:

Appreciate the response rather than going aff the heid. Your work is great, hence my messages on twitter, they form part of my pre-match ritual in the house.  Your McFadden tribute is excellent.

Seconded. 

The bit where he says "I don't know if I'll ever be good enough" makes the hairs on your neck stand up. 

1 hour ago, they've_been_suckered said:

We're talking about an old video he did. Used to be on YouTube but think it's been removed now. 

Which game/campaign build up video do you mean ?

Found this one which is worth linking again IMO

Just now, they've_been_suckered said:

Thats the one. Weird - was searching for it earlier and it wasn't coming up :huh:

I searched on youtube for bryon lynch or braveheart lynch and it popped up. So many good vids by Byron/Braveheart.

• 2 weeks later...