London Bridge Incident - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

London Bridge Incident

5 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Your post history is full of examples of your intolerance to your fellow human beings. 

Once you even suggested that Scotland's Muslim population should all be forced to visit their local kirk FFS. Lunatic.

If I had a neighbour with politics like yours and they had kids, I'd report them to social services without hesitation.

off you maniac. If you baws drop anytime soon, I'll gladly kick them back up. 

You know absolutely fvck all about me, my family or my occupation. I have seen and done things for the greater good of humanity that you can only dream of. 

You on the other hand sit behind a desk in HR somewhere getting fatter

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, girvanTA said:

You on the other hand sit behind a desk in HR somewhere getting fatter

Hey !

32 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I forgot that the North East is known for it's massive Asian population so it is .............

Your local economy would also be totally snookered without the Poles, Lithuanian, Latvians. Dream on if you think you'll get the locals to take over from them in the crap low paid jobs when your beloved Tories kick these hard working people out.

Hey at no point was i saying we dont owe a lot to foreign workers, very good hard workers from my experience,, i work with a slovak, he has a chip on his shoulder regarding how easy it now is to enter the country as when he came here he had to spend thousands getting the right documents ect,,, you need to listen to folk more instead of jumping to instant conclusion about their character.. we have a problem with terrorists, everyone has an opinion on the best way forward for the country,, none less valid than the other however there are some right wing nutters trying to capitalise on the fear of other but i cant point any out on this board 

25 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Your post history is full of examples of your intolerance to your fellow human beings. 

Once you even suggested that Scotland's Muslim population should all be forced to visit their local kirk FFS. Lunatic.

If I had a neighbour with politics like yours and they had kids, I'd report them to social services without hesitation.

I suspect you dont have kids

your holier than thou views may be swayed if you had that responsibility 

6 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

I suspect you dont have kids

your holier than thou views may be swayed if you had that responsibility 

he probably a wee fat virgin, who gets a knock back from a brothel. He obviously lives on his nerves and likes the sound of his own voice to compensate his lack of friends

8 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Hey at no point was i saying we dont owe a lot to foreign workers, very good hard workers from my experience,, i work with a slovak, he has a chip on his shoulder regarding how easy it now is to enter the country as when he came here he had to spend thousands getting the right documents ect,,, you need to listen to folk more instead of jumping to instant conclusion about their character.. we have a problem with terrorists, everyone has an opinion on the best way forward for the country,, none less valid than the other however there are some right wing nutters trying to capitalise on the fear of other but i cant point any out on this board 

Quite rich getting a lecture from the TAMB's most gullible and easily led on poster, who equates his narrow minded, small town mentality with that of the rest of Scotland. :lol:

The vast majority of Muslim Scots feel safe, respected and accepted in Scotland largely because odious people like internet hardman girvanta and the hypocrite Auchinyell Sox Change are a tiny, tiny minority here unlike the "us and them" atmosphere brewed up in many old mill and mining towns in England.

1 hour ago, girvanTA said:

Prove it with factual statements or apologize. A suspension will be the last thing you will care about if I ever meet you and that's the truth

???? The big man

10 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Quite rich getting a lecture from the TAMB's most gullible and easily led on poster, who equates his narrow minded, small town mentality with that of the rest of Scotland. :lol:

The vast majority of Muslim Scots feel safe, respected and accepted in Scotland largely because odious people like internet hardman girvanta and the hypocrite Auchinyell Sox Change are a tiny, tiny minority here unlike the "us and them" atmosphere brewed up in many old mill and mining towns in England.

gullible? Never been called that before, maybe i am but i am also open minded unlike yourself who can only see in  "black and white"?

Edited by hampden_loon2878

23 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Hypocrite because i moved to Canada ?

cards on the table then ; married a Canadian (woman) early 2000s she wanted to return home

so now i hold uk and canada passport ; so technically a citizen not an immigrant 

i did however start a job as soon as i landed ; paid taxes , generally contributed 

i voted Green party at the last general election if you must know

am no fan of Justin ; or Harper before him

i had fvck all to do with poisoning the indigenous with small pox ; the demise of the buffalo population or the residential schools with its related abuse.

i did however live in UK for forty years ; five in London ( way better lost rivers than Glasgow ) and hate to see whats happening to people at home and the in term ' new normal' coupled with the mealy mouthed empowerment of these acts

4 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Hypocrite because i moved to Canada ?

cards on the table then ; married a Canadian (woman) early 2000s she wanted to return home

so now i hold uk and canada passport ; so technically a citizen not an immigrant 

i did however start a job as soon as i landed ; paid taxes , generally contributed 

i voted Green party at the last general election if you must know

am no fan of Justin ; or Harper before him

i had fvck all to do with poisoning the indigenous with small pox ; the demise of the buffalo population or the residential schools with its related abuse.

i did however live in UK for forty years ; five in London ( way better lost rivers than Glasgow ) and hate to see whats happening to people at home and the in term ' new normal' coupled with the mealy mouthed empowerment of these acts

Well done for becoming a citizen, quite a natural progression for all immigrants like yourself is to become a citizen. Why are you ashamed to be called an immigrant ? It's a not a bad thing. On the contrary.

Probably about 1/3 of the TAMB's posters and I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for our ancestors coming over here from Ireland in the 19th Century with nothing, doing the dirty, back breaking jobs that no-one else wanted to do and for a pittance in return, putting up with tyrannical landlords and religious persecution from the native populance of the time as well. Oh sorry I forgot, in the past you've made clear that you don't like the Irish or the Catholics much either do you .............

And that's what our immigrants over here today are doing. Working hard, paying taxes and contributing socially and culturally. Please provide proof that they are not. 

Go on then just say it. You want all the Muslims out don't you ? Just admit it. Very eager for your pound of (non-white, non-protestant) flesh indeed.

No fascist is getting rid of my wonderful Muslim friends and neighbours (some of whom will be at Hampden cheering on Scotland next Saturday) without a struggle from not just myself but millions of other decent people..

Hopefully though your kids won't turn out like you. That's something I hope for. 

12 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Well done for becoming a citizen, quite a natural progression for all immigrants like yourself is to become a citizen. Why are you ashamed to be called an immigrant ? It's a not a bad thing. On the contrary.

Probably about 1/3 of the TAMB's posters and I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for our ancestors coming over here from Ireland in the 19th Century with nothing, doing the dirty, back breaking jobs that no-one else wanted to do and for a pittance in return, putting up with tyrannical landlords and religious persecution from the native populance of the time as well. Oh sorry I forgot, in the past you've made clear that you don't like the Irish or the Catholics much either do you .............

And that's what our immigrants over here today are doing. Working hard, paying taxes and contributing socially and culturally. Please provide proof that they are not. 

Go on then just say it. You want all the Muslims out don't you ? Just admit it. Very eager for your pound of (non-white, non-protestant) flesh indeed.

No fascist is getting rid of my wonderful Muslim friends and neighbours (some of whom will be at Hampden cheering on Scotland next Saturday) without a struggle from not just myself but millions of other decent people..

Hopefully though your kids won't turn out like you. That's something I hope for. 

Youll need to remind me of the anti catholic stuff ; i honesty dont recall ; really that bad ?

you are a classic mope then ?

23 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Also got a number of Muslim friends out here ; as is the proverbial melting pot ; but thankfully no terror related incidents out here ( of note) and more who want to truly integrate 

Edited by Auchinyell Sox Change

Just now, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Youll need to remind me of the anti catholic stuff ; i honesty dont recall ; really that bad ?

you are a classic mope then ?

Look through your abhorrent post history. Catholics, the Irish, the unemployed and gay people have also been targets of your bile in the past. What did they ever do to you ?

1 minute ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Also got a number of Muslum friends out here ; as is the proverbial melting pot ; but thankfully no terror related incidents out here ( of note) and more who want to truly integrate 

They have integrated here in Scotland and the for the most part in England. Put the Daily Mail down.

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Look through your abhorrent post history. Catholics, the Irish, the unemployed and gay people have also been targets of your bile in the past. What did they ever do to you ?

They have integrated here in Scotland and the for the most part in England. Put the Daily Mail down.

There are enough who have not integrated , from committing these acts , arming , driving, supporting , housing , thru to hate preaching and the large number ( regarded as benign) who refuse to condemn  these acts

the images after the Lee Rigby slaughter in London in broad daylight should have been a massive turning point ; if that makes me a DM reader then yes , sign me up

i was brought up in the 70s so if you cant stomach the humour like ; as camp as a row of tents etc you need to lighten the fvck up

1 minute ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

There are enough who have not integrated , from committing these acts , arming , driving, supporting , housing , thru to hate preaching and the large number ( regarded as benign) who refuse to condemn  these acts

the images after the Lee Rigby slaughter in London in broad daylight should have been a massive turning point ; if that makes me a DM reader then yes , sign me up

i was brought up in the 70s so if you cant stomach the humour like ; as camp as a row of tents etc you need to lighten the fvck up

Get a life mate. You'll thank me one day.

Cheerio.

2 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Your on here all day ; coins you wAnt to get rid of ; lost rivers of glasgow pish , me get a life ?

Am just incensed at whats happening at home and the people who seem to think its somehow understandable

:lol: :lol:

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

:lol: :lol:

Emoticons ; how very millenial

your patter seems to be drying up ; you comment little to points i made earlief in this point ( which is unusual as you typically bang on for ages and make assumptions )

i do appreciate it is late o clock back in blighty

pleasure doing buisness with you

2 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Emoticons ; how very millenial

your patter seems to be drying up ; you comment little to points i made earlief in this point ( which is unusual as you typically bang on for ages and make assumptions )

i do appreciate it is late o clock back in blighty

pleasure doing buisness with you

I'm laughing at you because your such a pathetic easily led fool :lol: :lol:

Shame your parents failed to bring you up properly unlike mine did.