Neil Lennon - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=705080473035159&id=302439376632606

Seemingly happened this evening. I realise there are two sides to a story but popcorn teeth deserves a thread with this.

Bit of context required here. What's alleged to have happened and have the polis commented ?

6 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Bit of context required here. What's alleged to have happened and have the polis commented ?

Can you make out what he is saying? I tried but I don't speak gypo.

25 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Folk who film things like this on their phones are, to a man, whanks. 

My money is on the phone only come out once the guy had finished abusing Lennon in the street and decided, let's show this man up to be a drunken clown. 

Not a fan of Lennon, but based on the idiotic behaviour I've seen directed towards far less divisive football figures, I'd imagine it's pretty difficult for him to go out for a few pints without getting dick heads trying to goad him (and of course record the reaction).

12 hours ago, Parklife said:

Folk who film things like this on their phones are, to a man, whanks. 

One of my mates posted a video in the group chat showing two guys kicking fvck out someone who apparently tried to attack one of them with a hammer. Not sure why anyone would want to record something like that.