Pre Match Jolly - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Alright boys, Just a quick one:

Wheres going to be best to go before the game for a cracking atmosphere? Im talking Pints and Songs with a sea of tartan army. 

I know theres probably a few other posts on here talking about this so apologies if anyone gets annoyed at seeing this type of post again.

Cheers folks ;) 

It's the Victoria bar for us. Imagine iron horse. shed. ferry all be bouncing.. Church on the hill usually mobbed like most pubs in vicinity of hampden. Counting house in town usually good but nae music in there. Still usually a sing song though.

Starting off in Driftwood for a Buckie cocktail then it's baws oot and songs galore working our way down towards central. Most pubs will be rammed so don't think it makes too much of a difference, other than some might have the party tunes on.

5 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Starting off in Driftwood for a Buckie cocktail then it's baws oot and songs galore working our way down towards central. Most pubs will be rammed so don't think it makes too much of a difference, other than some might have the party tunes on.

Could be a coincidence but I'm going there too. I still owe you a pint remember :spin:

40 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

Could be a coincidence but I'm going there too. I still owe you a pint remember :spin:

Nice one mate hopefully we'll get a catch up. You been in there before pre match? Scotland tunes on or business as usual?

Have to say. What a brilliant day in the vicy bar. Great atmosphere. Great crowd.  Even a few decent English in after the game. They said the atmosphere at hampden was  amazing. Even laughed at the booing. Cheers to all that came in.

We all ended up Pre & Post game in the Piper Bar (George Square) - had a cracking day, quite a few Millwall fans in there as well (most of them spent there time on there mobiles) don't know what that was all about, dodgy feckers ha ha :lol: