Fat bottomed girls..... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fat bottomed girls.....

I've spent my life exercising to make sure my arse doesn't get too big...clearly I was born too early if this is now desirable!

Warning - you are clicking onto an article from The Scottish Sun

And before I get slagged - part of my job means I need to read all the Scottish dailies, including the Sun.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that i am in any way an expert on the subject .... however i believe it's not totally down to a perverted desire of men and more to do with human evolution going back to prehistoric times - child bearing hips

There is also surprisingly health benefits to having a big bum but id imagine the scientific example of a big bum wouldnt be some of the extreme examples 

Speaking as a fatty. Her arse is ridiculous, she is also overweight and not attractive at all. Fair enough everyone has different tastes, but if she can make it as a model then Scotland can win the World Cup. 

9 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Her arse is ridiculous, she is also overweight and not attractive at all. Fair enough everyone has different tastes, but if she can make it as a model then Scotland can win the World Cup. 

:lol: 

You put what i was thinking much better! 

Always preferred women with a few curves as opposed to those bloody stick insects one sees paraded on catwalks. Like refugees from Belsen!  That said there is a limit and the BBW thing is just an excuse to make the hippocrocapigs feel better about themselves.! 

On 16/06/2017 at 10:03 AM, thplinth said:

It is a fetish. 

"Raylynn has amassed more than 120,000 fans on Instagram thanks to her regular photos of her massive bum." 

This is actually the second time I have posted that video on here. 

Oh naw that's just freakish looks like she's walking up n down in front of a  carnival mirror

Jen and tdyer have you watched The Real Full Monty? It's to publicise prostrate/testicular cancer and whilst that's a fantastic cause during wee night out tonight we discussed naked men, yes or no. No was overwhelming (well there was 3 of us but barmaid joined in) vote winner. Down to nice tight shorts only. It's on tv again now in fact so I'll watch again for research purposes. I'm researching the big dancer especially. 

Oh and the big swimmer too. 

Who am I kidding, wee Wayne got the eagle eye too. Not long to Saturday. 

Edited by G-Man

9 hours ago, G-Man said:

You can ignore above but take this advice, Monday night cocktails are not a good idea they are a bloody terrible idea. 

Err, not a chance ?,  Wayne Sleep ? What were you drinking , Rohypnol?  

And definitely 'no' to naked men. Though ' naked ' is more preferable than men wearing speedos, especially men with wee chicken legs and big pregnant tummies.  

9 hours ago, G-Man said:

You can ignore above but take this advice, Monday night cocktails are not a good idea they are a bloody terrible idea. 

Lol! Saw the programme when it was first broadcast. Didn't want to...there was nothing else on TV that night (honest!).  No to completely naked men - unless he is in my bed!

6 minutes ago, jenblueeyes said:

Lol! Saw the programme when it was first broadcast. Didn't want to...there was nothing else on TV that night (honest!).  No to completely naked men - unless he is in my bed!j

They are the worst type ! 

39 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

And definitely 'no' to naked men. Though ' naked ' is more preferable than men wearing speedos, especially men with wee chicken legs and big pregnant tummies.  

26ed562c04149aca437e6a3f4f82a2bc.jpg

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Margaritas and pina coladas and they were delicious. Sadly I was celebrating sticking to my diet for a whole day, worked it out properly today and I was really celebrating sticking to it for 6 hours 25 minutes. Oddly cocktails and a pickled onion and egg supper isn't in any of the diet booklets. 

But back to the men, wee Wayne has a cheeky wee smile. Okay I'm not quite right for him and I'll be absolutely honest he's not quite my cup of tea but confidence is attractive. Ugh who am I kidding, I had beer goggles on. :love::wub::love:

4 hours ago, jenblueeyes said:

Lol! Saw the programme when it was first broadcast. Didn't want to...there was nothing else on TV that night (honest!).  No to completely naked men - unless he is in my bed!

Ah but who's the "he" Jen??? I can set you up with a wee frog like fella, likes a cane and top hat and jazz hand dancing! 

;)

7 hours ago, G-Man said:

Margaritas and pina coladas and they were delicious. Sadly I was celebrating sticking to my diet for a whole day, worked it out properly today and I was really celebrating sticking to it for 6 hours 25 minutes. Oddly cocktails and a pickled onion and egg supper isn't in any of the diet booklets. 

But back to the men, wee Wayne has a cheeky wee smile. Okay I'm not quite right for him and I'll be absolutely honest he's not quite my cup of tea but confidence is attractive. Ugh who am I kidding, I had beer goggles on. :love::wub::love:

Ah but who's the "he" Jen??? I can set you up with a wee frog like fella, likes a cane and top hat and jazz hand dancing! 

;)

I am sure Wayne could help you work the calories off. Or that old bloke that Fringo has posted. He still looks fitter and more stylish than the average Scotland supporter. 

Will have to check out the film, just to be sociable  of course. ?

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I am sure Wayne could help you work the calories off. Or that old bloke that Fringo has posted. He still looks fitter and more stylish than the average Scotland supporter. 

Will have to check out the film, just to be sociable  of course. ?

Ah that's cleared up my confusion, there's no picture showing  on my iPad. I'll have to guess, speedos, wee chicken legs and a big tummy....... Got it, it's Orraloon isn't it? 

I have people in my mind behind all the anonymous avatars and Fringo is a young guy, mid thirties, wee bit camp and loves a dance preferably to Weather Girls or Gloria Gaynor. :) 

Not only can I not see pictures I can't bloody read either, I thought you'd written that Fringo was an old guy. 

Edited by G-Man

5 hours ago, G-Man said:

Ah that's cleared up my confusion, there's no picture showing  on my iPad. I'll have to guess, speedos, wee chicken legs and a big tummy....... Got it, it's Orraloon isn't it? 

I have people in my mind behind all the anonymous avatars and Fringo is a young guy, mid thirties, wee bit camp and loves a dance preferably to Weather Girls or Gloria Gaynor:) 

Not only can I not see pictures I can't bloody read either, I thought you'd written that Fringo was an old guy. 

:blink::blink:

5 hours ago, G-Man said:

I have people in my mind behind all the anonymous avatars and Fringo is a young guy, mid thirties, wee bit camp and loves a dance preferably to Weather Girls or Gloria Gaynor. :) 

I imagine Orraloon to be a big bloke , maybe with a beard , someone that would make a very believable extra in Braveheart.

Fringo's avatar draws me to thinking he is a bouncy ( bouncy as in 'jolly', not fat)  happy person . Not sure what age. He very occasionally laughs at my shit posts so I think he may be along the same age as me. Only old people find each other amusing .

I remember there was a thread on here, not long after I starting reading this board,  about what you thought other Tambers looked like. I remember it being very amusing even though i had no idea what anyones personality was like.  I could now dedicate an entire week to posting on it. 

13 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I imagine Orraloon to be a big bloke , maybe with a beard , someone that would make a very believable extra in Braveheart.

Fringo's avatar draws me to thinking he is a bouncy ( bouncy as in 'jolly', not fat)  happy person . Not sure what age. He very occasionally laughs at my shit posts so I think he may be along the same age as me. Only old people find each other amusing .

I remember there was a thread on here, not long after I starting reading this board,  about what you thought other Tambers looked like. I remember it being very amusing even though i had no idea what anyones personality was like.  I could now dedicate an entire week to posting on it. 

:)

Not sure what you call "old" though ! 50-51 ?