European Draws - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Sensational start to the season for the away day bevy squad. 

Thats aw we ask for.

I'd rather we go to San Marino m8. Much could go wrong here and frankly I couldn't be arsed with it! Plus that's the worst accent in the world so it is! ?

Edited by slasher

6 minutes ago, slasher said:

I'd rather we go to San Marino m8. Much could go wrong here and frankly I couldn't be arsed with it! Plus that's the worst accent in the world so it is! ?

If I was a Celtic fan I'd want to swerve it and get San Marino.

Belfast on that date is a lose/lose for Celtic.

7 minutes ago, slasher said:

It's a dream draw for me but will be brutal for getting a ticket. If it goes down to cat B then it will probably still be a ballot. I'll be relying on favours from people.

7 minutes ago, slasher said:

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If I was a Celtic fan I'd want to swerve it and get San Marino.

Belfast on that date is a lose/lose for Celtic.

Games have been switched before, I would expect both clubs to request it this time too, but hopefully not.

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

11th is when the weirdo's build bonfires, 12th is when they dress up like weirdos. Surely UEFA won't switch due to that?

If both clubs request it then they will. We switched the game with Cliftonville a few years back as (I think) a favour to them (can't remember why they requested it).

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

Seemingly you can't play football on the 12th in Belfast? What a bunch of god fearing simpletons.

See? This is already a feckin nightmare! Gaun the San Marino 11.... whatever they're called?

16 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

It's a dream draw for me but will be brutal for getting a ticket. If it goes down to cat B then it will probably still be a ballot. I'll be relying on favours from people.

:lol:

I eagerly await the Green Brigade banner for that game.