TICKET ALLOCATION - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TICKET ALLOCATION

stinky

5 hours ago, stinky said:

The standard away ticket allocation is 5% which when combined with the capacity of just over 5,000, results in around 250-280 tickets per match :o

Is the world cup qualifier not 10%? Even so 600 max.

10 hours ago, onlythekeepertobeat said:

As said above, if the Home tickets are going on sale on Tuesday then surely they must know how much they are giving us. SFA twitter account saying that they are doing a site visit next week. Therefore, i cannot see us being officially told until after they get back. 

do you have twitter link cheers

2 hours ago, mawbroon said:

do you have twitter link cheers

No link but I can assure you they are going there on Monday .............. its who you know :ph34r:

37 minutes ago, DeeRus said:

No link but I can assure you they are going there on Monday .............. its who you know :ph34r:

i know they are going to be there Monday, however our allocation wont be on sale before the llf's allocation on Tuesday, dos not effect me  as i have enough points however have few m8s on 5 6 7 pts toying with the idea whether to buy home end tickets when they go on sale tues or wait until sfa notify us later in the week whenever they get back. Lads   and lassies i know would rather have a point for their trip than a home end ticket.

2 hours ago, DeeRus said:

@mawbroon like your group, we're in the same boat

I'd guess its going to be the same as usual, buy home end just in case :ok:

worth taking a risk if tickets were 10-15 quid however £25-£30 bit expensive if having to fork it out twice. Prob find lads n lassies on 1-4 pts would be most likely to go for the lff tickets on their website. If ssc have allocation numbers on monday hopefully they will state how many we will be getting later in the day b4 the lff sale on tues.

On 6/30/2017 at 5:22 PM, stinky said:

The standard away ticket allocation is 5% which when combined with the capacity of just over 5,000, results in around 250-280 tickets per match :o

Can't believe they are playing it in such a small stadium! I'm assuming basketball is still the big game in Lithers then.