Domestic Season 2016/2017 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Domestic Season 2016/2017

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Did Killie get extra tickets for the morra night ?

Nah, Ayr wouldn't budge which is fair enough.

We got 3200 and sold them out, don't think Ayr have hit 3000 yet which is poor from them as they usually come out the woodwork. Quite a few Killie fans I know have tickets for the Ayr end in North Terracing.

• Mod21 featured and unfeatured this topic
6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Nah, Ayr wouldn't budge which is fair enough.

We got 3200 and sold them out, don't think Ayr have hit 3000 yet which is poor from them as they usually come out the woodwork. Quite a few Killie fans I know have tickets for the Ayr end in North Terracing.

my brother and his mates are in the away end it could be fun 

51 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Aye home end silly me yes Killie fans 

I'm a wee bit worried about this, as I don't think it's just a handful that have tickets for the Ayr end. Hope I'm wrong but there are likely to be a few hundred at least - probably congregating up by the segregation fence as close to the Killie end as possible. Fingers crossed there is no bother, and I don't think we will have fans there looking for it, but if we score early it could get 'interesting' pretty quickly.

Very excited for this. Great game to open the season with. 

Full strength Killie side tonight. No pre-season attitude to this one : McDonald, O'Donnell, Broadfoot, S.Boyd, Waters, Wilson, Dicker, Frizzell, McKenzie, Jones, K.Boyd. That's pretty much the first XI, with maybe Taylor and Samizadeh to play a part. Nervous. That side SHOULD be good enough but we have been turned over there in the past. Fancy it to be 'tasty' so maybe get on the goals, bookings,corners betting - 4/1 for 3 goals, 11 corners, 4 bookings.

Edited by killiefaetheferry