Domestic Season 2016/2017 - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Domestic Season 2016/2017

On 13 July 2017 at 7:31 PM, killiefaetheferry said:

I'm a wee bit worried about this, as I don't think it's just a handful that have tickets for the Ayr end. Hope I'm wrong but there are likely to be a few hundred at least - probably congregating up by the segregation fence as close to the Killie end as possible. Fingers crossed there is no bother, and I don't think we will have fans there looking for it, but if we score early it could get 'interesting' pretty quickly.

Very excited for this. Great game to open the season with.

So what happened last night/ How did it go? Saw pictures of Ayr's mob smashing Killie at/near the train station. Presume it was before the game.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'll be singing Ayr Utd won fcuk all and never will until the day I die. Mainly because you've got more chance of popping your cherry than Ayr eventually winning a cup. 

Hurting badly.

16 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'll be singing Ayr Utd won fcuk all and never will until the day I die. Mainly because you've got more chance of popping your cherry than Ayr eventually winning a cup. 

Ye raging, aye?

Did you and your pals enjoy your trip to the big toon that you were so looking forward to? You were full of sh!t (as always) on here and other places about selling all your tickets and outnumbering us. Your end was hundreds short of your allocation and well under the home support. What happened? Had they all blown their giros on smack and couldn't afford the bus fare?

Sing what you want. All I know is I wake up every day knowing I'm from Ayr and thankful I'm not one of you lot.

I've got more weans than the number of times you've seen your team win at Somerset so crawl back under your rock and use your w@nking tools to post on your own teams forums with your equally socially and educationally challenged pals. 

See in the Championship next season.

41 minutes ago, Bloo Skies said:

Ye raging, aye?

Did you and your pals enjoy your trip to the big toon that you were so looking forward to? You were full of sh!t (as always) on here and other places about selling all your tickets and outnumbering us. Your end was hundreds short of your allocation and well under the home support. What happened? Had they all blown their giros on smack and couldn't afford the bus fare?

Sing what you want. All I know is I wake up every day knowing I'm from Ayr and thankful I'm not one of you lot.

I've got more weans than the number of times you've seen your team win at Somerset so crawl back under your rock and use your w@nking tools to post on your own teams forums with your equally socially and educationally challenged pals. 

you seem like a pleasent chap

9 hours ago, Bloo Skies said:

Ye raging, aye?

Oh dear. Another example of what is all too often wrong with this board these days.

21 hours ago, Bloo Skies said:

Ye raging, aye?

Deary me, that you just got the internet in Jabba?

On 16/07/2017 at 8:10 AM, wheres the pies said:

Seen the photo the guy is lying flat out on his back and four yes four neds are kicking the shite out the poor guy whilst lying unconscious 

Shitebag behaviour

20 hours ago, Bloo Skies said:

Ye raging, aye?

I love how you lot make up crowd figures. We sold out all 3100 tickets in first day of general sale. Your club was begging for your fans to turn up even on afternoon of the game. 

Enjoy your wee win. That's all it is one game. Absolutely no chance we'll be playing each other the the championship next season. 

What is Killie fans opinion of Dominic Thomas, always thought the boy had real potential and was surprised Motherwell let him go.  Done well at QOS on loan last year and there fans thought highly of him too.

48 minutes ago, Geed said:

What is Killie fans opinion of Dominic Thomas, always thought the boy had real potential and was surprised Motherwell let him go.  Done well at QOS on loan last year and there fans thought highly of him too.

Looked decent last night but i'll reserve judgement until he's played a few SPFL games.

Two cracking goals right enough.

Nice wee day trip up to Elgin yesterday, Narin beech was lovely in the afternoon and watching the game sitting on the grass banking was very pleasant even if the game wasn't up to much. 

Peterhead next Tuesday which will be another new ground for me. 

1 hour ago, hannibal smith said:

Nice wee day trip up to Elgin yesterday, Narin beech was lovely in the afternoon and watching the game sitting on the grass banking was very pleasant even if the game wasn't up to much. 

Peterhead next Tuesday which will be another new ground for me. 

It's no' real fitba' withoot shiny new stands though. :P