The Loch - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anybody else watching that load of utter honking P1SH?

Dunno what's worse - the ridiculous storyline, the even dafter subplots that have you thinking everyone's the killer or the acting that's hammier than the M&S cold meat counter.  It's so atrociously bad that it's compulsive viewing just to see if it can get any worse!  :lol:

Great scenery though.  Although why the cast think it's a great idea to wander about in it by themselves when there's a serial killer on the loose who removes hearts, brains and fck knows what else is a bit of a mystery!  Maybe all will be revealed in the next and final episode.  Cannae believe anyone thought it was a good idea to broadcast this FFS.

1 hour ago, aaid said:

For someone that doesn't like it, you seem to know a great deal about the plot. 

To be fair that could apply to us all with regards Scottish Football :lol:

Watched the first episode and decided I'd be better focussing on Poldark and watch The Loch on STV player...I managed the second episode which was as bad as the first so haven't bothered. I'd kind of like to know who the killer is though given that he/she is such a twisted so I might try to catch the last one.

For some reason I actually watched all of this.  The first 5 episodes were pretty bad but the last one was just awful and the "twist" at the end absolutely ludicrous.  I've no idea how Laura Fraser keeps getting relatively high profile work as she's a terrible actress with pretty much one facial expression.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

For some reason I actually watched all of this.  The first 5 episodes were pretty bad but the last one was just awful and the "twist" at the end absolutely ludicrous.  I've no idea how Laura Fraser keeps getting relatively high profile work as she's a terrible actress with pretty much one facial expression.

took me ages to work out she was in Breaking Bad. (well when I finally Googled her) .

So who was the murderer? 

48 minutes ago, giblet said:

took me ages to work out she was in Breaking Bad. (well when I finally Googled her) .

So who was the murderer? 

The killer was the boy Kieran who got shot at the Hydro plant and was best pals with Laura Fraser's daughter.  Except he wasn't Kieran, he was Jordan and his Mum had switched his identity with his brother (Kieran) after he (Kieran) had been in a bad car crash or something like that.  The reasoning behind this was that Jordan had a bad reputation when he came out of the army and couldn't get a job etc so seeing as how Kieran was out of commission they switched identities with Jordan taking Kieran's college place so he could have a future.  The mother obviously didn't plan on her son being a psychopathic murderer!!  if that description sounds absolutely ridiculous and, well nonsense, it's because it was!!! 

Edited by Fairbairn

Well i enjoyed it. And i DO like Laura Fraser. Would happily watch anything she's in.

Looking forward to a trip to Fort Augustus again sometime. Clearly a friendly little town!