Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mariokempes56

HS2

12 posts in this topic

Bridging the North-South divide.....aye ok...

 

UK Connectivity....?

 

 

16-12-UK-Connectivity-map.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Hs2 is a great idea and much needed. I also think malaria should be illuminated. No Scottish dimension here beyond paying for it. 

Avoid Mundell's comments about how it benefits Scotland. Pathetic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, flumax said:

I think Hs2 is a great idea and much needed. I also think malaria should be illuminated. No Scottish dimension here beyond paying for it. 

Avoid Mundell's comments about how it benefits Scotland. Pathetic 

Even though Mundell probably knows about this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24589652

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, flumax said:

I think Hs2 is a great idea and much needed. I also think malaria should be illuminated. No Scottish dimension here beyond paying for it. 

Avoid Mundell's comments about how it benefits Scotland. Pathetic 

Eliminated ffs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, antidote said:

Even though Mundell probably knows about this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24589652

 

"Economic output would be worst affected, according to the research, in:

  • Aberdeenshire, Aberdeen City and Moray (-£220m)
  • Dundee and Angus (-£96m)"

 

Didn't stop many of those areas switching votes to Tory so hell mend 'em...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didnt think the HS? farce would actually get started (it may not right enough).

 

Wonder who's getting backhanders from the contracts...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Toepoke said:

"Economic output would be worst affected, according to the research, in:

  • Aberdeenshire, Aberdeen City and Moray (-£220m)
  • Dundee and Angus (-£96m)"

 

Didn't stop many of those areas switching votes to Tory so hell mend 'em...

 

It's a shame seeing Aberdeen suffer. It really is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It's a shame seeing Aberdeen suffer. It really is.

We're not all No voting Tories you know. In fact it would be interesting to know what the figures were if you discounted the many thousands who've moved to the area since the start of the oil boom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The idea that this will benefit anywhere outside of London is ludicrous. All this will do is expand the London commuter catchment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the time this reaches Leeds or Liverpool there should be no need for rail tracks, surely levitating trains will be normal things by then and all this will be one big white elephant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0