El Clásico at the Santiago Bernabéu - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

El Clásico at the Santiago Bernabéu

How's the best way to go about acquiring tickets this affair in December

I'm well aware of Viagogo and Twickets etc as much as I know it will be like getting shite out a rocking horse I'd obviously like to try and get them first hand before going down the tout sites 

11 hours ago, McTeeko said:

I used this company last season for El Clasico at the Nou Camp. Expensive like, but as a one-off it was a fantastic experience! Flights, accommodation and match ticket included ??

http://indulgefootball.com/

Cheers!

Was it fairly easy to get a hold of or was it a case of being online the morning they went on sale hoping you were lucky?

Guaranteed tickets ??

You can pay a deposit anytime and that's the trip and match-ticket secured. They have some sort of affiliation with Barca so it's all legit. 

As I said though, the prices for that particular match, El Clasico, are expensive. My package (flights/two nights in hotel/match-ticket) cost £900. As it was a joint 40th/anniversary present it I just let the mrs pay it ?

I used the same company later on for the wee man's Christmas present, a trip for two to a 'basic' Barca home match v Las Palmas and that whole trip for 2 (same duration, same hotel) was £300 cheaper. 

Edited by McTeeko

9 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Guaranteed tickets ??

You can pay a deposit anytime and that's the trip and match-ticket secured. They have some sort of affiliation with Barca so it's all legit. 

As I said though, the prices for that particular match, El Clasico, are expensive. My package (flights/two nights in hotel/match-ticket) cost £900. As it was a joint 40th/anniversary present it I just let the mrs pay it ?

I used the same company later on for the wee man's Christmas present, a trip for two to a 'basic' Barca home match v Las Palmas and that whole trip for 2 (same duration, same hotel) was £300 cheaper. 

Can't see anyone else I know paying that amount.

Ah fukk it it'll be my Christmas present to myself!! I've been wanting to get away and have some peace and quiet from folk for ages

How long before the game do they usually sell the packages? The only one just now is for the super cup

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Ah fukk it it'll be my Christmas present to myself!! I've been wanting to get away and have some peace and quiet from folk for ages

How long before the game do they usually sell the packages? The only one just now is for the super cup

How much are the super cup ones at the Bernabeu?

Am off to the Nou Camp for the first leg, got good seats near the halfway line for around £120

38 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

How much are the super cup ones at the Bernabeu?

Am off to the Nou Camp for the first leg, got good seats near the halfway line for around £120

On indulge it says you need to enquire for a quote but on the Real Madrid website it says tickets start from €65 but I'd imagine that would be up in the heavens. For something like that I'd be splashing out

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The packages will be on sale now. However if you wanted to try and make it a cheaper trip by just going for one night, well, that's not an option. They know the weekend of El Clasico, but it's only 3 or 4 weeks before that La Liga confirm if it'll be a Saturday or Sunday game and Indulge need to confirm your trip in advance of that.  

11 hours ago, McTeeko said:

The packages will be on sale now. However if you wanted to try and make it a cheaper trip by just going for one night, well, that's not an option. They know the weekend of El Clasico, but it's only 3 or 4 weeks before that La Liga confirm if it'll be a Saturday or Sunday game and Indulge need to confirm your trip in advance of that.  

Sent them an email! 

Thanks for your help

£900 is a total rip off. Last season's Classico at the Camp Nou had tickets on sale at face value, on the day of the game, directly from Barcelona :lol: 

You could easily get flights and 2 nights in a hotel in Madrid for £400. So you're essentially paying £500 for a ticket. Even on Viagogo you'd get one for half that! 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

£900 is a total rip off. Last season's Classico at the Camp Nou had tickets on sale at face value, on the day of the game, directly from Barcelona :lol: 

You could easily get flights and 2 nights in a hotel in Madrid for £400. So you're essentially paying £500 for a ticket. Even on Viagogo you'd get one for half that! 

Aye I know, but last season's Nou Camp El Clasico was early in the season. The one I was at (season before) was early April and there was a whole lot more at stake. It was as also the first game after Cruyff's death so it had that emotional aspect to it, no necessarily for me maybe, but certainly for Barcelona and their fans. Fantastic occasion!

£900 and worth every penny ??

38 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Aye I know, but last season's Nou Camp El Clasico was early in the season. The one I was at (season before) was early April and there was a whole lot more at stake. It was as also the first game after Cruyff's death so it had that emotional aspect to it, no necessarily for me maybe, but certainly for Barcelona and their fans. Fantastic occasion!

£900 and worth every penny ??

I'm glad you enjoyed it and felt it was worth the money, that is all that matters. :ok: 

I'm merely telling DoonTheSlope that he could go to a game for far, far less than £900

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

not contradicting you but just using your quote

can get flights to Reus for around GBP 75 i think

Can also recommend nice apartment staying with pair of Lesbians for GBP54 double/GBP38 Single a night on Avenue Diagional, on Air B N B   

Edited by euan2020

18 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Sent them a couple of e-mails at the start of the week and still not heard nothing back. When I get back to Scotia I'll give them a phone then if no progress I'll be spending my dough on the air bnb lesbian show as mentioned above instead

To be fair the cheap lesbian accom sounds a hell of a lot better than the £900 job! ?

No sure why they've not emailed back as they're normally very quick to respond. Bobby was the guy I dealt with when I called them. Unless they're on holiday this week (the English schools broke up this week I think?), although I did receive their 'new packages' email this week - must still be on their mailing list. 

1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

To be fair the cheap lesbian accom sounds a hell of a lot better than the £900 job! ?

No sure why they've not emailed back as they're normally very quick to respond. Bobby was the guy I dealt with when I called them. Unless they're on holiday this week (the English schools broke up this week I think?), although I did receive their 'new packages' email this week - must still be on their mailing list. 

You don't have a direct email address for this guy by any chance?

9 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

You don't have a direct email address for this guy by any chance?

Nah sorry, I just went through their website. Probably be better just calling them direct and ask to be put through to him.

On 27/07/2017 at 9:01 PM, McTeeko said:

Yer man has left me a voicemail message. Hopefully start getting things sorted out

Edited by DoonTheSlope

• 2 weeks later...