El Clásico at the Santiago Bernabéu - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

El Clásico at the Santiago Bernabéu

• 4 months later...

Great trip thanks to @McTeeko recommendation

I've read all about these sex tourists. The dirty bastards go all away to Thailand and the Philippines and that to shag all women. I've decided that after today I'm becoming a football tourist

It was a good day until Messi decided to "antagonise" the fans and some cunt up the back fancied himself as a bit of a Geoff Capes and decided to launch his popcorn and peanuts all over me and everyone in my close proximity

Must say I was little disappointed in the atmosphere before the game but I'm probably being hypocritical seen as how most of the folk around me were probably like me and dumped their own team for the day. I had to laugh though that at the end and as each Barca goal went in the Real "fans" were raging, but they were looking smart in their half/half scarves 😳

Also stood and seen the team buses arrive and a few fans were applauding the Barca bus even though it was 200yrds up the road as we were at the Real bus entrance. Also Real and Barca fans sitting together!!!

The day I go to Easter Road or Tynie with my Jambo mucker is the day I hang my scarf up

Say what you want about Scottish football but at least we are still retaining our indenties!

On the whole a fantastic trip. A merry Christmas and a happy 30th birthday present to myself and more than likely a once in a lifetime opportunity. Now it's onto planning the Der Klasiker, Derby Madrinelo and Superclasico at La Bambonera trips

Better add, Hibs have beaten both Real and Barca. Just saying likes

Edited by DoonTheSlope

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Fair play tae ye Lazarus. Coming back fae the deid tae celebrate yer 30th like that. :ok:

Did you keep your titles from before?

I take it Lazarus is someone who was on here before with fantastic patter then got banned beforehand I joined?

St Johnstone beat Real Madrid 3-1. I seen it on an advertise hoarding at McDiarmid Park once. The small print was probably correct though, that must've been before I got my eyes tested :moon:

Edited by DoonTheSlope

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I take it Lazarus is someone who was on here before with fantastic patter then got banned beforehand I joined?

St Johnstone beat Real Madrid 3-1. I seen it on an advertise hoarding at McDiarmid Park once. The small print was probably correct though, that must've been before I got my eyes tested :moon:

We actually did play them. We scored. John Lambie I think. But they still fucked us.

18 minutes ago, Ormond said:

We actually did play them. We scored. John Lambie I think. But they still fucked us.

That billboard and the one at Fir Park about keeping cigarettes away from the match are two things I remember. It's queer the things you remember from years ago eh

Just a couple of years ago during Terry Butchers first game at St Mirren I remember watching the planes in the sky to see if they were going to crash into each othet

I don't know if that says more about me or the state of Scottish football

Edited by DoonTheSlope