Hannah Bardell ....Scotland shirt - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hannah Bardell ....Scotland shirt

Don't know if this has already been commented on  but was just watching some news and spotted Hannah Bardell, SNP MP for Livingston, wearing a Scotland football top in the House of Commons!...good for her ☺☺☺

18 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Why is it embarrassing?

what was her reason for wearing it

She was involved in some charity sporting event - MPs against journos sort of thing - immediately before do was wearing the shirt for that.  Obviously just thought WTF and went for it  

Apparantly she played with a couple of the players when she was at Stirling Uni, her keepy uppy isn't bad. 

3 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Image result for irony alert

Image result for scottish cringe

Ah, this is where you come away with pictures, Youtube clips and memes now to try and make your point clearer, isn't it? Although you'll have to explain what a character from Austin Powers has to do with it. 

6 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Ah, this is where you come away with pictures, Youtube clips and memes now to try and make your point clearer, isn't it? Although you'll have to explain what a character from Austin Powers has to do with it. 

Just helping your apparant cringe along

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Embarrassing. 

Not as embarassing as wearing an ermine robe . Hope I have spelt 'embarassing ' right ?

I felt the same till I read the reasons AAid pointed out in the papers. Just about made it acceptable IMO. 

Just now, TDYER63 said:

Not as embarassing as wearing an ermine robe . Hope I have spelt 'embarassing ' right ?

I felt the same till I read the reasons AAid pointed out in the papers. Just about made it acceptable IMO. 

Absolutely agree with both points you make. Aaid's reply does make it less embarrassing for sure.

It's a bit like when this happened

Image result for alex salmond wimbledon

It's inherent (or inherant) caused by years of insidious propaganda

Have to admit that even i felt it a bit until i managed to shake it loose

33 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's a bit like when this happened

Image result for alex salmond wimbledon

It's inherent (or inherant) caused by years of insidious propaganda

Have to admit that even i felt it a bit until i managed to shake it loose

Fvck all like when that happened. I thought Salmond doing that was quality. He was at a sports event on his day off. He wasn't at his work where a wee bit of class doesn't go a miss at times.

2 hours ago, mariokempes56 said:

#kin hell. Anyone embarrassed by someone wearing a football top (*for a reason)? 

Awfully easily embarrassed then.

She's at the kind of pish I'd expect from a Tommy Sheridan clone. She's an elected politician in one of the most famous parliaments on the planet. Christ, she should've went the whole hog and donned a see you Jimmy wig or stuck a piper's jacket on with a million badges stuck to it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Ormond

10 minutes ago, Ormond said:

She's at the kind of pish I'd expect from a Tommy Sheridan clone. She's an elected politician in one of the most famous parliaments on the planet. Christ, she should've went the whole hog and donned a see you Jimmy wig or stuck a piper's jacket on with a million badges stuck to it. :rolleyes:

Image result for houses of parliament rituals

Related image

Image result for houses of parliament attire

Related image

Ally, see because I think She was embarrassing, does that mean I'm all for the fvcking joke that is the establishment and their panto parades in their stupid outfits? I want a free Scotland away from all this Lords disgrace. As for the Queen. My views on her have been well talked about on here. 

Away tae fvck wae yer stupid pictures everytime. Like I said further up the thread, you try and win your point by your obsession with Youtube, pictures and memes. Quit acting the clown. 

Edited by Ormond

37 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Quit acting the clown. 

It's you thats acting the clown and posting pictures is less offensive than a slanging match to highlight your cringe ....and your contradictions above emphasise it.

The bottom line, as i tried to highlight, is that with all the nonsense, ludicrous behaviour and mental rituals of Westminster some Scottish folk still feel the need to be embarrassed by a lassie wearing a Scotland top in support of the female International team playing that night

It's a fvcking disease - and i am guilty of it in the past 

Indifference is when you realise you are cured

3 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's you thats acting the clown and posting pictures is less offensive than a slanging match to highlight your cringe ....and your contradictions above emphasise it.

The bottom line, as i tried to highlight, is that with all the nonsense, ludicrous behaviour and mental rituals of Westminster some Scottish folk still feel the need to be embarrassed by a lassie wearing a Scotland top in support of the female International team playing that night

It's a fvcking disease - and i am guilty of it in the past 

Indifference is when you realise you are cured

What a prat you are. :worried: