Put your hands on the car... And get ready to die!! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Put your hands on the car... And get ready to die!!

8 minutes ago, aaid said:

Young guy in the black Lacoste polo showing a tremendous amount of restraint there.

Well, he had been placed under a citizens arrest :lol: 

But yeah, it'd have been very difficult to restrain yourself and not lamp the boy if you were in that situation. 

Apart the radge is a guy called Fergus Beeley who's a tv producer at the BBC. 

Am I missing something in the tag line? Men who voted Brexit? How would they known how he voted and what would it have to do with his rage.

On another note, while he seems a bit of a nut job, you aren't seeing what happened originally to set him off.

26 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Am I missing something in the tag line? Men who voted Brexit? How would they known how he voted and what would it have to do with his rage.

On another note, while he seems a bit of a nut job, you aren't seeing what happened originally to set him off.

I think when he "arrested" the 11 year old - he said this is why he voted Brexit (to be able to do what he wants to do )

even if we are not seeing what occurred already, there is no right to be using any more than necessary force - he was throwing people around like he was a policeman -if i had been guy in Lacoste i would have been laughing and smiling in his face to wind him up - guy been watching too much US TV

That posh cvnt's been a rather lucky chap that he came into contact with a calm laddie like that. I'd have struggled not to boot the total shite out of him the minute he shouted at my family in the car, never mind even throwing the finger in my dish. 

(Attenborough voice) "In his lilac plumage, the ageing male struts aggressively towards a younger herd. His loud squawking is meant to threaten and intimidate. But the herd knows, as the male himself knows, that he is at the end of his usefulness and will not survive the coming winter."

What's completely mad about this is apparently this is the aftermath of a minor accident on the motorway that he wasn't involved in.  

It takes place in a car park - presumably a Services - where the two drivers involved are exchanging details.  The two drivers don't seem to be particularly fussed about it.

So he must have followed them off the motorway and then confronted them, plenty of time to calm down and think WTF am I doing.  For an accident he wasn't involved in.

The guy must have serious anger management issues.  Hopefully he'll be charged. 

This is a pretty bizarre series of events and reaction. That guy could be a danger to the public if this action isn't an isolated event. I'm trying to think if i've ever been as angry as that guy, as an adult.

9 hours ago, Ormond said:

(Attenborough voice) "In his lilac plumage, the ageing male struts aggressively towards a younger herd. His loud squawking is meant to threaten and intimidate. But the herd knows, as the male himself knows, that he is at the end of his usefulness and will not survive the coming winter."

Classic ?

8 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

It's essential reading in this house. Some might dream of Route 66, but for me it's the Basingstoke by-pass.

I stay on Route 66. It's in a wee place that Redz, infact most sheep know of..... :)