Night Afore Party - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Night Afore Party

jenblueeyes

Anyone got the link to the Ted Christopher/Tam Coyle gigs in Vilnius. I saw Ted posting on Facebook ages ago but can't find the post now.

23 hours ago, jenblueeyes said:

Anyone got the link to the Ted Christopher/Tam Coyle gigs in Vilnius. I saw Ted posting on Facebook ages ago but can't find the post now.

tedchristopher@btconnect.com send him a email..... Ted Christopher and Tam Coyle

Eve of game Party £6 (8pm - 12.30am)
Pre match Party £6 (4pm - 8.30pm)
Post match party £6 (midnight till yon time)
Any two £10 
All three £15
Tickets from ted@tedchristopher.scot
It's essential you make it very clear which parties you require tix for !
Crazy Bull is a large sports pub/restaurant with games rooms in Old Town Vilnius. The game will be shown for those with no match ticket. All night licence after game !

21 hours ago, stinky said:

tedchristopher@btconnect.com send him a email..... Ted Christopher and Tam Coyle

Eve of game Party £6 (8pm - 12.30am)
Pre match Party £6 (4pm - 8.30pm)
Post match party £6 (midnight till yon time)
Any two £10 
All three £15
Tickets from ted@tedchristopher.scot
It's essential you make it very clear which parties you require tix for !
Crazy Bull is a large sports pub/restaurant with games rooms in Old Town Vilnius. The game will be shown for those with no match ticket. All night licence after game !

Thanks - have got my tickets sorted today.

9 hours ago, Clyde1877 said:

Think I've got tickets for this. Not been to one of these before on away trips, are they any good?

The night before is usually brilliant mate. The one in Albufeira was my favourite of them all but that was just in a nightclub with a DJ rather than Ted Christopher playing.

Ted was brilliant in Metz though.

There's been some corkers over the years but it depends on how busy it is, how well the bar staff cope with the demand and what the dickhead quotient is on the night.

21 hours ago, jenblueeyes said:

There's been some corkers over the years but it depends on how busy it is, how well the bar staff cope with the demand and what the dickhead quotient is on the night.

I widnae worry aboot that. I'm keeping @McTeeko well away fae it that night. Strawberry daquiris aw the way for him at the titty bar. :)