Aberdeen game in Salou - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen game in Salou

2 hours ago, FurryBoots said:

Anyone have any suggestions on places to watch the Dons game tomorrow night in Salou ?

you could try these guys - or ar least phone them and they might know

highly unlikely they will have it though given its on Premier Sports I think

https://www.tripadvisor.co.za/ShowUserReviews-g562814-d1860643-r176065806-The_bell_tavern-Salou_Costa_Dorada_Province_of_Tarragona_Catalonia.html

I was in Salou last week and there were plenty of pubs showing the Celtic match. The main drag had a few pubs with it on......apologies I don't know the names.

My dad and brother went to Murphy's bar to watch the Celtic match and said it had plenty of TVs with a few different matches on. It was just around the corner from our hotel Villa Dorado if you google it.

11 hours ago, euan2020 said:

you could try these guys - or ar least phone them and they might know

highly unlikely they will have it though given its on Premier Sports I think

https://www.tripadvisor.co.za/ShowUserReviews-g562814-d1860643-r176065806-The_bell_tavern-Salou_Costa_Dorada_Province_of_Tarragona_Catalonia.html

Cheers Euan found somewhere that will be showing it but may look this place up too.......r u still wi Baker?

6 hours ago, dezmondo said:

I was in Salou last week and there were plenty of pubs showing the Celtic match. The main drag had a few pubs with it on......apologies I don't know the names.

My dad and brother went to Murphy's bar to watch the Celtic match and said it had plenty of TVs with a few different matches on. It was just around the corner from our hotel Villa Dorado if you google it.

Yeh noticed a couple last night showing it so should be sorted ...... maybe have a wander at lunchtime today and try and find Murphys

Cheers.

2 hours ago, FurryBoots said:

Cheers Euan found somewhere that will be showing it but may look this place up too.......r u still wi Baker?

If you are at Salou - you should take a trip to Tarragona - the roman ruins there are pretty good - underground walkways etc - was there in June  

6 hours ago, euan2020 said:

If you are at Salou - you should take a trip to Tarragona - the roman ruins there are pretty good - underground walkways etc - was there in June  

Prob. bit short on time to do that but we'll c.....who u workin for wi Baker?

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Go to Shankleys.

My big mate Alby runs the bar there, if you go tell him I said hi!

Good Killie fan.

Found it this afternoon prob a bit far from our hotel for my excercise shy daughter, but may pop in