Site Mods - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Site Mods

romanticscot

It has now been a month since I have contacted 9 mods on this site, and nothing, if any are reading this but not their messages, I would like to volunteer. I frequent this site multiple times a week and have done for years and would hate to see this community collapse and force us all onto Facebook which is likely why activity on this site has dwindled of late.

I am not asking for anything in return, just the ability to help prolong the life of this site.  

Appropriately pin threads keeping them up to date, encourage on topic discussion and create new threads when appropriate, Encourage this community to be respectful of other people’s opinions and ideas. It’s okay to disagree and have different opinions, but present your case tactfully - just regular normal web community stuff.  I would also like try to reach out to pro's and ex-pros and see if we could get some interviews going to drive web traffic.  Also get the other mod's playing their part, a month with no response from 9 of them - who knows what could be lurking in the depths of this message forum with no-one checking.  

On 04/08/2017 at 10:00 PM, Ormond said:

Yes, so you can devote all your time to your Banned Tambers Group on FB. :)p

Is that still alive? 

I spend most of my time in fbook telling Aberdeen fans how stupid they are, I forgot about the tambers one :lol:

A couple of mates tried to join about 6 months ago and didn't hear anything. Their status is still waiting to be signed off so they can post. I can't remember seeing any newbies in the last few months.

This place died on its erse a long time ago. 

1 hour ago, Texas Pete said:

A couple of mates tried to join about 6 months ago and didn't hear anything. Their status is still waiting to be signed off so they can post. I can't remember seeing any newbies in the last few months.

That's pure pish. Maybe someone who is a friend of Lamia can text her to sort this out.

8 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

Wow. Yeah cant recall the last new poster I saw. Looks like the site has been abandoned. Cant see it being around for long now. Hope not but that is a real bad sign.