coupon - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Ayr utd or Falkirk for my £150 today?

I fancied Falkirk last week, admittedly I was influenced by a Morton fan, who in hindsight may have been a bit unfair in his analysis of St Mirrens chances.

:lol:

Ayr look good to be a banker most weeks.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MorayCupMan
12 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Motherwell (7/2) and Kilmarnock (11/4) both look over priced.

Done a double on them.

Aye done a wee double on that myself. Have a funny feeling that the well saints game will end up a draw now though.

5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Never got a chance to post it up, but Ladbrokes had a cracking offer on yesterday.

Bet £20 pre match on Arsenal v Leicester and get 5 x £5 free in play bets on the 5 EPL TV games.

Was going to bet Arsenal BTTS, but just went Arsenal at 1/2.

£10 up and got 4 x £5 bets to use.

(did my free £5 last night on 10-12 corners, ended on 13.)

Bet victor giving 4x £10 free bets for new customers when staking £10

£10 in play

£10 5 fold acca

£10 pre match football market

£10 any sports market. 

Guest MorayCupMan
10 hours ago, MorayCupMan said:

Aye done a wee double on that myself. Have a funny feeling that the well saints game will end up a draw now though.

So much for my killie/well double and Chelsea bust my coupon...but put a fiver on rangers v hibs ,ross county v aberdeen and saints v Motherwell btts and got 26.40 back before halftime. So fairly happy with that.

8 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

5 homes tomorrow, Hibs, Abderdeen, Raith, Dundee Utd, Coventry and Ipswich 22/1 mainly because of Coventry 20/21 and Ipswich 2/1 which look (at this point in time) very, very good value.

Thought you'd have that Govan team in there, decent price. 

3 coupons on today was let down by 1 team on each one.1st coupon leicester,ipswich,wigan,peterborough,motherwell,ayr and PETERHEAD for £346 :mad: 2nd coupon was both teams to score and a team to win aston villa,qpr,st.mirren and ST.JOHNSTONE for £337 and WOLVES let me and my 6 mates down for £1400.So all in it wasnt a great day at least i got £2 free bet on 1 of the coupons.

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

3 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Saturday's 4 trebles and 4 fold are.    Man City, Watford, West Ham, Swindon 

Just waiting for sbmfc to come along now and tell me what a horrendous record Watford have against Brighton ;)

:lol:

I think I found out about Arsenals record at stoke the hard way. That's why it stuck in my head.