This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

12 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Exactly, if you give it out...

Football fans have been doing this for years, I like it when you get a reaction from the players, but i don't get the faux outrage when they do.

I'm still trying to come to terms with Darian MacKinnon giving us the middle finger last year...imagine Lennon did that?! :lol:

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

Lennon now getting death threats. Beyond words...

It is that.  All the crap (not just Gers) this season so far, its getting worse.  I certainly can't remember a season starting like this before.

Just now, BlueGaz said:

It is that.  All the crap (not just Gers) this season so far, its getting worse.  I certainly can't remember a season starting like this before.

True - focus is on this game but there was plenty of other mad stuff going on too.

1 hour ago, Donaldo87 said:

I'm still trying to come to terms with Darian MacKinnon giving us the middle finger last year...imagine Lennon did that?! :lol:

Andy Mclaren's is one that's always stuck in my mind, when he dummied he was going to leather a ball into the east stand.

Im clearly still traumatised!

2 hours ago, Donaldo87 said:

I remember Paulo Di Canio giving us poor sheep shaggers the middle finger at celtic park. It's taken me years to get over it, I was so proud of the restraint we as a support showed that day. 

2 hours ago, ShedTA said:

True - focus is on this game but there was plenty of other mad stuff going on too.

no idea why he always goes on about other fans, maybe its to deflect away from the issue.

18 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I remember Paulo Di Canio giving us poor sheep shaggers the middle finger at celtic park. It's taken me years to get over it, I was so proud of the restraint we as a support showed that day. 

no idea why he always goes on about other fans, maybe its to deflect away from the issue.

I saw Gordon Strachan pick a utd scarf up and wipe his arse with it once. Never been able to wear a scarf again. Pure offended I was.

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

That's my favourite trial by sportscene, that was about the same time Jennings got a ban for getting punched in the stomach by Jim Goodwin.

:lol:

And Neil alennon thinks he gets victim blaming...

It's anti-Motherwell conspiracy. You should start a petition. Be sure to tell the SFA that if they don't listen to you, you're prepared to take it even further! :lol: 

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

it's cos Celtic fans are sympathetic towards Palestine, so the Rangers fans support the Jews.

They then go to Tel Aviv and makes Nazi salutes and then kid on they are Red Hand salutes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/6383691.stm

And Uefa bought their excuse!

The star of David comes from the original strip worn by Rangers borrowed from the Glasgow Rowing Club, whose members founded Rangers. 
It has nothing to do with Israel or Palestine. Some sad morons might try and suggest or hijack but they're wrong, like you. 
Anyone making the red hand gesture or Nazi salutes needs to be banned from Ibrox for life. But I'm sure bigot so no one will listen to me. ? 
On 13/08/2017 at 9:13 AM, Parklife said:

20 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I think we've got to the bottom of the reason Motherwell had to retire Claret and Amber the bear mascots and whatever happened to Sammy the Tammy? Was he a David Murray plant too?

Sammy The Tammy was my favourite. I mind when we played Dunfermline down there Sammy was running around in front of us with an inflatable sheep pretending to baw it infront of us fermers. :lol:

52 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

That statement is embarrassing. Far to many in our support looking to be offended these days. Grown men acting like wee boys.

Exactly. If you dish it out you need to be able to take it too. Greetin faced curtain twitchers.