This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

Guest BlueGaz
25 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

Any belters from Pedro post match? 

All fairly normal this week I think - he is not the people and not arsed about colour of boots at the moment.  Nothing controversial in the text that I can see.  

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Parklife said:

Will there be a week long witch hunt against willie collum in the media this week? Or will Rangers accept failing to win with a modicum of grace? 

Not heard him getting a mention yet.  Was the normal standard, not very good for both teams.  Didn't seem intimidated as some have suggested.  We got a goal disallowed, but haven't seen it back yet so not sure if it was correct or not.

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Will there be a week long witch hunt against willie collum in the media this week? Or will Rangers accept failing to win with a modicum of grace? 

I suspect the more militant Rangers fans will be better equipped to accept dropping points to a "good proddy team".

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, sbcmfc said:

I suspect the more militant Rangers fans will be better equipped to accept dropping points to a "good proddy team".

Yeah, we love Hearts. :huh:

8 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Yeah, we love Hearts. :huh:

I was talking about some of the more right wing loony element, not yourself.

Kidding aside though, what's Rangers beef with Hearts? I would imagine they were pretty low down the list.

I don't have the energy to dislike all teams equally. Motherwell fans older than me hate Hearts though.

Edited by sbcmfc

Guest BlueGaz
6 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Kidding aside though, what's Rangers beef with Hearts? I would imagine they were pretty low down the list.

I don't think Rangers have a beef with Hearts per say, bar the usual pish during a game.  Shite away support though, nowhere near as good as their city rivals. 

I think the Hibs victory last week tells us more about where Rangers are than Hibs, I think both had ideas above their station pre-season and Hibs probably got a bit carried away off the back of it.

Hibs getting pumped at home by Accies appears to back that up.

My betting history doesn't back up me being right often.

:lol:

Hibees were horrendous today, started the game with no pace.  Defence which has been pretty good looked very ropey.

Hanlon had one of his worst game for us.  Big wake up call for the team and the fans! 

Hamilton were stuffy and well organised.  Third goal was a peach.  Well deserved.

Edited by giblet

7 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

HIBSED IT !:lol:

HIBS HIBS - HA HA HA HA HA HA 

HA HA HA HA HA HA 

HA HA HA HA HA HA - HA HA HA HA :spin:

Lol god knows why you're quoting me mate. Fuk Hibs and hearts. And fuk the midwife who brought you into the world to bore me with your shite patter

Edited by Reevesy

11 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I think the Hibs victory last week tells us more about where Rangers are than Hibs, I think both had ideas above their station pre-season and Hibs probably got a bit carried away off the back of it.

Yup. Agree totally. 

13 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Hearts need to get sorted or they will be in serious trouble this year, if today is anything to go by.  

It's going to be a tough season for us, but 4 points from our first 3 games, 2 of those against the Old Firm is ahead of schedule if anything. A team that can't beat us at home, and gets beaten by a Hibs team that a week later gets butt####ed by Hamilton has enough to be worrying about.