This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

21 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I've been highly critical of them in the past but fair play to the Green Brigade for marking "Glasgow Pride" with a large pro-LGBT rights banner at the weekend. Can't fault that :ok:

*A club open to all

*unless you agree with everything the green brigade say and do, then you're just a racist, bigoted, fascist, neo-nazi, right wing Tory voting hun 

Its all propaganda, nothing more, nothing less

Edited by DoonTheSlope

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

*A club open to all

*unless you agree with everything the green brigade say and do, then you're just a racist, bigoted, fascist, neo-nazi, right wing Tory voting hun 

Its all propaganda, nothing more, nothing less

There yer da logged onto the TAMB again.

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I've been highly critical of them in the past but fair play to the Green Brigade for marking "Glasgow Pride" with a large pro-LGBT rights banner at the weekend. Can't fault that :ok:

P I, P I, P I R Gay

Guest BlueGaz
8 hours ago, Pool Q said:

It's going to be a tough season for us, but 4 points from our first 3 games, 2 of those against the Old Firm is ahead of schedule if anything. A team that can't beat us at home, and gets beaten by a Hibs team that a week later gets butt####ed by Hamilton has enough to be worrying about.

Of course, but worries at home shouldn't be a stop to commenting on issues happening elsewhere.  Would be a fvcking boring life if that was the case, especially on a football forum.  But thanks for your advice.  0-0 going on 8-0 isn't the end of the world, albeit an embarrassing start, particularly not being able to score against your team of juniors yesterday.  Not embarrassed about the Hibs game in particular, they played really well.  Yourselves on the other hand, good luck :ok:

Edited by BlueGaz

23 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Of course, but worries at home shouldn't be a stop to commenting on issues happening elsewhere.  Would be a fvcking boring life if that was the case, especially on a football forum.  But thanks for your advice.  0-0 going on 8-0 isn't the end of the world, albeit an embarrassing start, particularly not being able to score against your team of juniors yesterday.  Yourselves on the other hand, good luck :ok:

Pretty much none of that is accurate in the real world other than the fact that your collection of overpaid journeymen and haddies couldn't manage to score. Your problem. Thanks for the good wishes.

Guest BlueGaz
57 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

Thanks for the good wishes.

You're welcome. Sure you will come straight back up :ok:

Edited by BlueGaz

4 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

You're welcome. Sure you will come straight back up :ok:

Well we did before ahead of your lot, and you appear just about dumb enough to believe that the team your shower of shite couldn't beat yesterday will get relegated.

Edited by Pool Q

7 hours ago, Fraser89 said:

Hamilton's 3rd goal was a thing of beauty.

Nice piece of trickery and composure by the Hamilton forwards. If that had been spurs or some other EPL shite it'd played on SSN all day today. 

Guest BlueGaz
18 hours ago, Pool Q said:

Well we did before ahead of your lot, and you appear just about dumb enough to believe that the team your shower of shite couldn't beat yesterday will get relegated.

:lol:

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

That animal Wayne Rooney cupped his ears at those poor Man City fans last night. I hope the Man City fans did the right thing and reported his behaviour to the police.

I also trust the press will be fuzzing at the bunghole about it all.....

On 22/08/2017 at 7:35 AM, vanderark14 said:

That animal Wayne Rooney cupped his ears at those poor Man City fans last night. I hope the Man City fans did the right thing and reported his behaviour to the police.

Your moral outrage and indignation might have worked if he'd made the GIRUY one arm salute too. But he didn't. 

And before you blow a gasket look at my posts at the time. Reporting Lennon to the Police was obviously the work of the wee kid that produced the supporters club statement. 

On 19/08/2017 at 0:14 AM, Fraser89 said:

On 18/08/2017 at 8:53 AM, Cove_Sheep said:

On 16/08/2017 at 1:14 PM, sbcmfc said:

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Your moral outrage and indignation might have worked if he'd made the GIRUY one arm salute too. But he didn't. 

And before you blow a gasket look at my posts at the time. Reporting Lennon to the Police was obviously the work of the wee kid that produced the supporters club statement. 

buy a sense of humour you miserable git

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

buy a sense of humour you miserable git

Got one thanks. You just weren't funny. ? 

On 22/08/2017 at 7:35 AM, vanderark14 said:

On 19/08/2017 at 0:14 AM, Fraser89 said:

On 18/08/2017 at 8:53 AM, Cove_Sheep said:

On 16/08/2017 at 1:14 PM, sbcmfc said:

7 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't expect you to find it funny but you could have realised it was a joke.

I did. I just decided to have a dig back. 

I thought that was the standard on here? 

At least you didn't call me a miserable OLD git. I'd have been worried you were my son trolling me. ?