This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Renfrew, you're smarter than this. :lol:

I don't get what your problem is. We've got Celtic fans saying that Rangers fans only fly the Star of David as a protest at Celtic fans supporting the Palestinians. 

They don't seem to understand that Rangers first strip had a Star of David on it. Before Celtic existed. A strip they borrowed from the Glasgow Rowing club. 

But wire in with the talking pish and see where it gets you. 

Just now, RenfrewBlue said:

I don't get what your problem is. We've got Celtic fans saying that Rangers fans only fly the Star of David as a protest at Celtic fans supporting the Palestinians. 

They don't seem to understand that Rangers first strip had a Star of David on it. Before Celtic existed. A strip they borrowed from the Glasgow Rowing club. 

But wire in with the talking pish and see where it gets you. 

You think the slack toothed neds who fly an Israel flag honestly do so because of some pish about an early strip? FFS. :lol:

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 3:14 PM, The White Ceelo said:

, just a shame it is expressed in such a crass way by some to provoke reaction.

Exactly, I'm glad you agree with us.

Crass is exactly the word I'd use for the "celebration" every year. It was a good way of filling the stadium against he likes of Albion Rovers though, I'll give you that.

On 12/09/2017 at 11:27 PM, Ormond said:

You think the slack toothed neds who fly an Israel flag honestly do so because of some pish about an early strip? FFS. :lol:

Probably not anymore, although someone has made replica jerseys of the original ones recently. It is why they did this decades ago though. 

The utter bollocks that comes from the Celtic fans about it "only being because we fly the Palestinian flag" is my issue. For some reason the Celtic fans think everything revolves around them. It doesn't. 

On 12/09/2017 at 11:19 PM, Ormond said:

4 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Probably not anymore, although someone has made replica jerseys of the original ones recently. It is why they did this decades ago though. 

The utter bollocks that comes from the Celtic fans about it "only being because we fly the Palestinian flag" is my issue. For some reason the Celtic fans think everything revolves around them. It doesn't. 

FFS Renfrew, you really are one of the smartest Huns on here but.... :lol:

On 13/09/2017 at 5:15 PM, ParisInAKilt said:

Jingoistic nonsense that Rangers are happy to give a platform to because it makes a % of their fan base happy. 

I'd hazard a guess that most soldiers, nurses, firefighters and paramedics don't want days or events in their honour, just good conditions to do the job they agreed to do. 

Think you're right with this. It's all about the bottom line, as usual. 

One thing I won't miss when they shut the TAMB is the shitey quote system. ?

On 13/09/2017 at 5:15 PM, ParisInAKilt said:

On 12/09/2017 at 11:27 PM, Ormond said:

On 12/09/2017 at 11:19 PM, Ormond said:

1 minute ago, euan2020 said:

I was going to say 30 mins for the ref to have an influence

Linesman couldn't of been more than 5-10 yards away from it, or at least shouldn't have been. They should be demoted for that, but they won't, fans just have to accept it. 

29 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Linesman couldn't of been more than 5-10 yards away from it, or at least shouldn't have been. They should be demoted for that, but they won't, fans just have to accept it. 

Bad decision but to ask for the Huns to be demoted because of it is a bit strong.

3 hours ago, giblet said:

Need Hibs to get back on the winning trail against a decent looking Motherwell team.  Looking like another 16k plus crowd as well.

Not saying we're going to win, but we've got a decent record at Easter road, 3 wins and 2 draws since you last beat us in 2010.

6/1 with bet 365.

Being a Rangers fan first and a very poor gambler second I stupidly put £20 on Motherwell and Aberdeen respectively to win the game when both were drawing at 80 mins..surely...surely one would win..nope, both shite :P 

ps, I also had £20 on Liverpool with 5 mins to go.....also, shite.

Thank feck Barcelona got me on an even keel...phew

We were crap again today. First 20 mins of games we're good but all too quickly run out of puff. May and Shinnie possibly only two that get pass marks. 

Young lad Jones for Killie was really good. I think we almost secured his services in the summer - we missed out. 

Mclean isnt good enough. No heart whatsoever and takes no responsibility. The sooner we punt him the better. At one point today, May (despite starting from the Killie 6 yarder) tracked back, overtaking McLean, to block a shot in our box. 

8 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Not saying we're going to win, but we've got a decent record at Easter road, 3 wins and 2 draws since you last beat us in 2010.

6/1 with bet 365.

Couldn't believe the odds you were on.

thought it was a decent game. Shite refereeing throughout including Moult not being sent off for deliberate handball after he was already booked.

really impressed by Motherwell in second half, look a decent team and Moult is bloody deadly.

as for the Hibees, Marciano didn't look clever at cross balls, I don't think Lennon knows his best team yet and it did look out of sorts.

over 17k there the day including I reckon over a 1k well fans.