Scotland Epistles No.7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Epistles No.7

RWM 71 not out.

Hi folks 

Our four [hopefully six] dates with destiny are now looming large - so bring it on! Got to stop a ten in a row that will cover twenty years!

Anyway, to help calm the pre-match nerves can I recommend issue number 7 of the Scotland Epistles football magazine which is now on sale on ebay.

This issue includes a review of Scotland in the 1990s, a look at the claim that Scotland were once the dirtiest team in Europe, Scotland's first overseas tour, other representative matches [eg Scottish League and the EU Three], the Tartan Army 'brand', musical links to supporting Scotland [Warning:An image of Slade is featured],  rants and ramblings plus an interview with commentating legend Archie McPherson -Incidentally, who did it for you Archie or Arthur?

The ebay link is below and once again thank you for your continued support.

Robert Marshall

Editor/Daydreamer-in -Chief

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/382192363143?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks to everyone who has bought a copy I am posting a bundle this morning so they should be with you soon. Plaese note all seven issues are available for £16 including postage on ebay too. Contact me if you wish to pay another way.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SCOTLAND-EPISTLES-FOOTBALL-MAGAZINE-ISSUES-1-7-FOR-16-FREE-POSTAGE-/382192398524?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT