Happy Left Handers Day - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Happy Left Handers Day

Just when you think every pishy 'day of recognition ' has already been exhausted ,  up pops another one. 

Just heard on the radio that today is officially Left Handers Day, So, to all my fellow left handed Tambers, hope you have had a very happy day.

Apparently we only account for 10% of the worlds population which makes me feel rather special. 

Please do not feel the need to respond, I am just passing time whilst brewing uo some potions in my coven.

Well, I must say I am rather relieved to see that those who have responded to say they are left handed fall within the category of the more balanced members on the board, as I read today that left handers are more prone to psychosis, losing their temper and drinking too much .

There was a small moment of concern when Ormonds post came in , as up until that moment I had scoffed a little at the accusations, but thank the Looord , he is not a leftie.

You will have to try a bit harder to join our crazy club Ormond. Try being a little bit more mental and increasing those alcohol units. ?

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Well, I must say I am rather relieved to see that those who have responded to say they are left handed fall within the category of the more balanced members on the board, as I read today that left handers are more prone to psychosis, losing their temper and drinking too much .

There was a small moment of concern when Ormonds post came in , as up until that moment I had scoffed a little at the accusations, but thank the Looord , he is not a leftie.

You will have to try a bit harder to join our crazy club Ormond. Try being a little bit more mental and increasing those alcohol units. ?

Not sure that could've been possible yesterday. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Left handed, although I can use my right for some things that can't be done left handed, like using right handed scissors.  Play golf and play the guitar right handed too.  Actually when I think about it, I'm not far off being ambidextrous, but no way can I write right handed.

2 hours ago, Alibi said:

Left handed, although I can use my right for some things that can't be done left handed, like using right handed scissors.  Play golf and play the guitar right handed too.  Actually when I think about it, I'm not far off being ambidextrous, but no way can I write right handed.

I once played a round of golf with one lad who payed right handed but putted left handed, and another lad who played left handed but putted right handed. I got dizzy just watching them.:wacko: