Celtic v Astana - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic v Astana

25 minutes ago, Davied14 said:

That would be quite something, given that they got eliminated in the last qualifying round. :lol:

15 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

:lol: No, they didn't :lol:

Getting your Red Bulls mixed up.

:lol:

Rijeka knocked out RB Salzburg.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 18/08/2017 at 5:35 PM, slasher said:

Whichever draw we get one player in particular will have to improve massively.....Craig Gordon!

Aye, his distribution is utterly atrocious at times and there is no doubt some of the better prepared teams will punish us unless he improves.

7 minutes ago, Debian said:

I'm gonna stick my neck on the line here, Celtic to win on aggregate.

I seen that Paddy Power paid out on 2 Rangers fans who backed Astana to win 6-0 as a reward for their blind optimism!! 500/1 apparently!

Edited by Fairbairn

25 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I seen that Paddy Power paid out on 2 Rangers fans who backed Astana to win 6-0 as a reward for their blind optimism!! 500/1 apparently!

They never said what they paid them out in though. 

I would imagine free bets that have to be turned over to 10x the value before it can be withdrawn or something like that. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

They never said what they paid them out in though. 

I would imagine free bets that have to be turned over to 10x the value before it can be withdrawn or something like that. 

I bet you tell kids Santa isn't real. :worried:

Totally unprofessional 2nd half from us, but we made it!?

Conclusive proof ( if any were needed) that Bitton won't make a centre half. That said, Lustig's performance was a feckin disgrace. I just don't get the fans love in with him anymore. 

Celtic were sloppy last week and got away with it, and were sloppy this week and got away with it.

The OG was unlucky, fair enough, but the first five minutes of the second half were criminal.

That lad scores for 5-1 after 75 minutes instead of blazing it over the bar then who knows......................

49 minutes ago, slasher said:

Conclusive proof ( if any were needed) that Bitton won't make a centre half. That said, Lustig's performance was a feckin disgrace. I just don't get the fans love in with him anymore. 

BR has got  away with playing Bitton @ centre half but thats it now no fecking more !!!

2 hours ago, slasher said:

Aye, his lack of pace and poor distribution gets exposed at European level on a regular basis, should have been punted for an upgraded version as soon as the season finished.

Just now, macy37 said:

We go through against a decent outfit with a totally makeshift defence yet the media still dwell on the negatives. Never mind pumping 8 passed them.

Happy days. 

For the last week the media have been fawning over Celtics home result despite that result flattering Celtic.

5 minutes ago, macy37 said:

We go through against a decent outfit with a totally makeshift defence yet the media still dwell on the negatives. Never mind pumping 8 passed them.

Happy days. 

Celtic were damn lucky to get anywhere near 5 last week - 3 shots on target all night remember?

And then the media went into overdrive and maybe many bought into it.

A bit of humble perspective came knocking tonight, though.

Good wake up call for you, hopefully you won't get found out as badly as you did last year now.