It was nice to see him, see him nice - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

It was nice to see him, see him nice

6 hours ago, Ormond said:

Operation Yewtree getting ramped up now I bet.

Seriously? Has he ever been implicated in this? Or is your judgement clouded by the fact  that he was 1) a Tory, 2)English, 3) An incredibly successful man who got there through hard graft spanning over 70 years which included many highs and lows.... can you enlighten me on the facts ? 

Edited by EddardStark

6 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Seriously? Has he ever been implicated in this? Or is your judgement clouded by the fact  that he was 1) a Tory, 2)English, 3) An incredibly successful man who got there through hard graft spanning over 70 years which included many highs and lows.... can you enlighten me on the facts ? 

Years ago I said it about Saville and Harris.....:whistling:

18 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Years ago I said it about Saville and Harris.....:whistling:

I've said it about Bruce for years. Even when I was really wee you couldn't watch Brucey in my house I was that feart of him

You just have to watch his old programs on cable, he's all over the young women like damp up a wall

28 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I've said it about Bruce for years. Even when I was really wee you couldn't watch Brucey in my house I was that feart of him

You just have to watch his old programs on cable, he's all over the young women like damp up a wall

To be fair to Brucie he did go public with some of his conquests...

7 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Probably more to do with the era he was active on TV. Not that it makes him anymore likely to have committed any crimes. 

On 8/19/2017 at 2:44 AM, EddardStark said:

Fairly well documented that the guy was a serial shagger including cheating on various wives and chasing much younger women.

Of course, that is a million miles from Operation Yewtree.

6 minutes ago, Denny's Yard said:

Fairly well documented that the guy was a serial shagger including cheating on various wives and chasing much younger women.

Of course, that is a million miles from Operation Yewtree.

I think Eddard needs to ask himself. Would he have allowed Brucie to babysit for him? Nah, me neither. 

Forsyth would've been the type of guy you'd invite tae yer hoose for tea and he'd leave with a pair of yer Daughter's knickers from the dirty washing basket in his pocket.

13 hours ago, Ormond said:

I think Eddard needs to ask himself. Would he have allowed Brucie to babysit for him? Nah, me neither. 

Forsyth would've been the type of guy you'd invite tae yer hoose for tea and he'd leave with a pair of yer Daughter's knickers from the dirty washing basket in his pocket.

OK Sherlock how about providing something to substantiate your claims.

16 hours ago, Ormond said:

Are there a lot of depraved, dirty auld tory voting fermers in Perthshire ?