Levein back, sad day for football - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Levein back, sad day for football

First twenty minutes was all Aberdeen, Hearts were disorganised,  and lacked shape and aggression. Randall appeared unclear whether he was supposed to be playing as a traditional right back or as a wing back. Once that was sorted we played reasonably well, started to compete in midfield, and from there were the better team. Over the piece it was a game we should have won. A lot of positives though after the structureless and gutless performances under Cathro. Atmosphere was OK and a decent game.

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Not for a 2 & 1/2 hour journey it's not :banghead:

Get used tae it because there's a Rusty Nail nicht oot arranged in Edinburgh the night before the Slovakia gemme. Mcteeko's organising it so he'd better hae decent sausage rolls and guid cheese and pineapple on the sticks. 

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Get used tae it because there's a Rusty Nail nicht oot arranged in Edinburgh the night before the Slovakia gemme. Mcteeko's organising it so he'd better hae decent sausage rolls and guid cheese and pineapple on the sticks. 

If I'm arranging it it'll be cucumber soup, pierogi and dumplings ??

1 minute ago, McTeeko said:

If I'm arranging it it'll be cucumber soup, pierogi and dumplings ??

I'm sick of eating pierogis. Where I bide(aye that place cvntos) is mini-Poland. It was a Polish wedding I was at two weeks ago here and there was bloody pierogis. 

12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I'm sick of eating pierogis. Where I bide(aye that place cvntos) is mini-Poland. It was a Polish wedding I was at two weeks ago here and there was bloody pierogis. 

Fvck ye then. Kebabs ootay Samsuns then like every other midweek steamer ?

25 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I'm all out of holidays after my brothers stagger at end of the month. 

My boycott remains..... :)

Until the playoff :rollsmile: