scotland - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

scotland

scotsgary2

7 hours ago, borojock said:

My thoughts throughout the game was how did we draw against them at home last year

Buy i though very good performance first half very assured attacking second half very professional in we did what we needed to do 

Was thinking the same and there is no doubt it's the Celtic affect. Last October only Robertson from last night started against Lithuania at Hampden and no Celtic players started that night. Also add in the emergence of guys like Philips and Fraser the change in the dynamic of the squad has been huge. My only concern is our entire defence and keeper being left footed. 

Best away performance for many years, though nothing changed...still got to win last 3 games. Would like to think Malta game will take care of it self, but we still need to put in a decent shift. Let's hope England don't fluff there lines against Slovakia then it is all to play for.

Have criticised Strachan like many on here have in the past but at last he looks like getting us back on track whether we finish second or not.

In Tierney and Robertson we have the best full backs we have had in years, the centre of defence will always be a bit of a problem but saying that we kept a clean sheet. We certainly never missed Snodgrass and Anya although would love to see Snodgrass getting back to form again now that he is away from West Ham.

Roll On Monday