Crowd tongiht - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Crowd tongiht

Squirrelhumper

I'd expect any last minute walk up will be annihilated by the weather, pissing down all day and likely to continue until about KO time.

I'm not bothering tonight.

Will most likely be at the Slovakia game though.

Just lack of commitment really, cost, scheduling, babysitting all come into it, but if I really wanted to go, I could.

Perhaps tonight's attendance will send a message to the SFA on pricing though? They can't really do anything on the scheduling, but could perhaps take that into consideration for pricing.

17 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I'd expect any last minute walk up will be annihilated by the weather, pissing down all day and likely to continue until about KO time.

I'm not bothering tonight.

Will most likely be at the Slovakia game though.

Just lack of commitment really, cost, scheduling, babysitting all come into it, but if I really wanted to go, I could.

Perhaps tonight's attendance will send a message to the SFA on pricing though? They can't really do anything on the scheduling, but could perhaps take that into consideration for pricing.

£18 for West Stand is decent value IMO.

1 hour ago, calmac_man said:

Public sale is £23 including booking fee. £33 for North and South stands.

It's £33 and £43 for the Slovakia game. I'll be skipping them all, again.

Atrocious pricing - absolutely no way either Malta or Slovakia justify that kind of premium. 

Just my opinion - Scotland home games should not exceed the average price of a top league ticket (and the ugly sisters don't count in that calculation).

16 hours ago, calmac_man said:

Public sale is £23 including booking fee. £33 for North and South stands.

It's £33 and £43 for the Slovakia game. I'll be skipping them all, again.

No it wasn't, public sale was £20 plus booking fee for the West. Slovakia is £27/30 for West/East and £37/40 for West south.

If you are going to moan, at least get your facts right.

DI6nlzCXUAAiJbq.jpg:large

14 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Atrocious pricing - absolutely no way either Malta or Slovakia justify that kind of premium. 

Just my opinion - Scotland home games should not exceed the average price of a top league ticket (and the ugly sisters don't count in that calculation).

Tickets for Hearts' Ladbrokes Premiership match against Aberdeen on Saturday, 9th September are now on sale. 

The 3pm kick-off will be played at BT Murrayfield Stadium and tickets are priced as follows:

Class A Class B
Adults £30 £28
O65 / FTE / ESA £21 £19
U18 £17 £15
U13  £10 £10