Got sent this and makes Friday's win even sweeter.... - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Got sent this and makes Friday's win even sweeter....

Squirrelhumper

The Lee Wallace Banner looks like it was taken in Malta last year, but never seen it before (and its the type of thing that you would have seen doing the rounds over the last year)..... saw the tweet with the boy in the retro Rangers top on Friday night and was rather amusing seeing all the comments it was getting :lol:

Was told last night about the Lee Wallace banner, in the world of Chinese whispers, it was a banner at the game on Friday night.

:lol:

Of the Scotland fans i know, none really match the description on Rangers Media. In fact more support Rangers than anyone else. Some are Celtic supporting unionists, others Rangers supporting nationalists...

Most are thankfully intelligent enough to separate club football, international football, politics and religion into different boxes and realise it doesn't need to be a package deal.

I especially liked this one....

was one of these 'mainstay' supporters, Wembley trips,  Liverpool, internationals at Hampden all enjoyed in like-minded company and having a wee 'sash bash' in the Rangers-end when results were going against us.  Now, I wouldn't cross the road to watch them.

not heard the word tarrier in years.:lol:  these puddledrinkers use it as a comma! 

As a left footer, it's like going back to a long forgotten age for me... it would be offensive if it wasn't hilarious.   

this is dying out, interesting subculture though.  Maybe one for Louis Theroux

Edited by PapofGlencoe

17 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

not heard the word tarrier in years.:lol:  these puddledrinkers use it as a comma! 

As a left footer, it's like going back to a long forgotten age for me... it would be offensive if it wasn't hilarious.   

this is dying out, interesting subculture though.  Maybe one for Louis Theroux

More like one for Edinburgh Zoo than Louis Theroux.

This was my favourite (well of the first 3 pages that I read).

Personally don't as couldn't support a team full of tarriers and can't stand the SFA but the whole you shouldn't support them or should support them argument is cringy as and makes us look like tits.

Oh the irony.

25 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

One nob bangs on about 'Rangers fans not being sheep' :lol: If you had to select one group of fans  as a collective/stereotype in Scotland who seem to all follow the same ethos it would be Rangers by a country mile.

Indeed. Subservient mutant bastards.

1 hour ago, Marky said:

This was my favourite (well of the first 3 pages that I read).

Personally don't as couldn't support a team full of tarriers and can't stand the SFA but the whole you shouldn't support them or should support them argument is cringy as and makes us look like tits.

Oh the irony.

That one made me laugh out loud in the office. ? 

Utterly unaware of his own Stupidity. 

56 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

One nob bangs on about 'Rangers fans not being sheep' :lol: If you had to select one group of fans  as a collective/stereotype in Scotland who seem to all follow the same ethos it would be Rangers by a country mile.

Except you're wrong. As you'd expect I know lots of Rangers supporters and they're a diverse bunch. 

Looking at Rangers Media and assuming that represents our support is absolutely stupid. That's like looking into Bedlam and assuming every Victorian was off their rocker.

was one of these 'mainstay' supporters, Wembley trips,  Liverpool, internationals at Hampden all enjoyed in like-minded company and having a wee 'sash bash' in the Rangers-end when results were going against us.  Now, I wouldn't cross the road to watch them.

That is utter pish. Been going since early 70s.

26 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Looking at Rangers Media and assuming that represents our support is absolutely stupid. That's like looking into Bedlam and assuming every Victorian was off their rocker.

Absolutely correct. And at least these clowns aren't going to Hampden unlike many of their similarly unevolved ancestors who would go along and boo Jimmy Johnstone and the like...

I'm starting to think "they" are taking the piss?

We've received numerous reports regarding you acting like a cathol*c and abusing real Rangers fans. 

This will not be tolerated on RangersMedia so unless you have anything negative to say about Scotland, kilts, the SNP or cathol*cs then I'd strongly advise you to stay out of the thread.

Edited by sbcmfc

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Except you're wrong. As you'd expect I know lots of Rangers supporters and they're a diverse bunch. 

Now I don't doubt for one moment you are being totally sincere in stating the above Renfrew, so the following question does not cast your above views under any aspersion..

But I'm interested to know what is your opinion of Mr kit man and his often less than respectful behaviour of those of another persuasion?