Got sent this and makes Friday's win even sweeter.... - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Got sent this and makes Friday's win even sweeter....

Squirrelhumper

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I feel for guys like you Renfrew, must be hard surrounded by those mutants.

I' could never do it but fair play to Rangers fans who still support Scotland and don't follow the bile like sheep.

That's the thing. I'm not surrounded by them when I go. These clowns probably never go to games, or if they do, they don't say or do anything obviously stupid. 

Most of the folk are just normal neds and nedesses. ? 

28 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Now I don't doubt for one moment you are being totally sincere in stating the above Renfrew, so the following question does not cast your above views under any aspersion..

But I'm interested to know what is your opinion of Mr kit man and his often less than respectful behaviour of those of another persuasion?

If you're talking about Jimmy Bell, then he's a neanderthal that should have been binned decades ago. 

I'm surprised Souness didn't get rid of him with the Mo Johnston carry on. 

He's the sort of figure that gives legitimacy to the Rangers Media types views. 

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If you're talking about Jimmy Bell, then he's a neanderthal that should have been binned decades ago. 

I'm surprised Souness didn't get rid of him with the Mo Johnston carry on. 

He's the sort of figure that gives legitimacy to the Rangers Media types views. 

Thanks for this view - genuine question - is your opinion reflected by a majority or minority from what you are able to judge from fans and fans' sites?

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Thanks for this view - genuine question - is your opinion reflected by a majority or minority from what you are able to judge from fans and fans' sites?

Most Rangers fans I know are embarrassed by people like Bell and the forums like Rangers Media. 

Just remember the old adage of empty vessels making the most noise and you'll get the point. 

I hate all forms of inequality equally though, so I'm a bit unusual for a Scot. I even like most English folk. ?.

Just can't stand the Yanks based on personal previous experience. 

13 hours ago, wanderer said:

The Lee Wallace Banner looks like it was taken in Malta last year, but never seen it before (and its the type of thing that you would have seen doing the rounds over the last year)..... saw the tweet with the boy in the retro Rangers top on Friday night and was rather amusing seeing all the comments it was getting :lol:

Cant believe the how far the Lee Wallace grass thing went. It was created by the same guy on Twitter that came up with up with the Lincon Red imps 'facts'.... such as they couldn't train on Tuesdays due to the pitch being used by the local Metal Detecting Club and that the manager winning the job in a competition :lol: 

Sky Sports News ran with both stories :lol::lol:

7 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Cant believe the how far the Lee Wallace grass thing went. It was created by the same guy on Twitter that came up with up with the Lincon Red imps 'facts'.... such as they couldn't train on Tuesdays due to the pitch being used by the local Metal Detecting Club and that the manager winning the job in a competition :lol: 

Sky Sports News ran with both stories :lol::lol:

The Lee Wallace thing is decent "banter" I think. I'm sure even some Rangers fans can see the funny side.

The guys with the towel shouldn't be bringing club stuff to Scotland games, but hey ho.

Text off my Hun supporting mate last night who used to go to many a Scotland game read "shame we fought back and kept you in with a slim chance hopefully the walls will come crashing down next month, GSTQ & fxck the SFA"

He's a bright fella too and a season ticket holder. There's plenty of them.

6 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Text off my Hun supporting mate last night who used to go to many a Scotland game read "shame we fought back and kept you in with a slim chance hopefully the walls will come crashing down next month, GSTQ & fxck the SFA"

I don't believe that.

:lol:

Edited by sbcmfc

5 hours ago, macy37 said:

You honestly keep mates like that? 

I know rangers fans who support scotland and they hate these idiots who spout the bile you see on places like rangers media,daily record sport hotline etc.What a couple of games that would be if we got N.Ireland in the play offs :spin:

28 minutes ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

I know rangers fans who support scotland and they hate these idiots who spout the bile you see on places like rangers media,daily record sport hotline etc.What a couple of games that would be if we got N.Ireland in the play offs :spin:

Another pair of prats on that today. The fact that the Record always prints them is interesting. And I haven't read their sports pages for months, yet almost every time I do they are printed. 

The first one said Scotland should be called...wait for it..."Scot-tic" because so many Celtic players are picked. Comedy genius. Imagine the cheek of trying to inject some of the winning mentality of an in-form, Champions League group stage team into the national team. Criminal, I know.

The second one says he calls the Tartan Army...again, wait for it..."the Bampot Army" because "they have more faces than a town clock, something about English players blah blah".

Who could possibly compete with these great wits? Not me. Although I do wish this type of "person" would disappear from the football world altogether. It's not just us that suffer though, saw on twitter tonight (just checking results, I steer well clear of football twitter) an account saying "internationals should be abolished" - of course it was a Manyoo following professional northerner type calling itself "King of the North" or something. They're a cliche now.

In the past I've seen Rangers fans claim that the Scotland support is "full of Tims and Sheep that pure hate ra Rangurz" and the chaps on the other side of the fence claiming that the Scotland support is "full of Huns and Sheep that hate ra Sellick".

Make your mind up.

8 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

In the past I've seen Rangers fans claim that the Scotland support is "full of Tims and Sheep that pure hate ra Rangurz" and the chaps on the other side of the fence claiming that the Scotland support is "full of Huns and Sheep that hate ra Sellick".

Make your mind up.

Used to hear far more of the latter than the former actually.    it's swung round.  The national team is just another thing to argue about!