Allocation - Page 7 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Mazziessc

59 minutes ago, jailender said:

Seeme strange that with less than 5 weeks to go, they haven't started ticket sale to their own fans, while we can buy for away end. Maybe no online public sale? In which case there will an awful lot of Scots wandering about Slovenia.

It’s an odd one alright, in the world of PDF tickets surely an online sale is an easy option? Or perhaps like the Lithuanian’s, who at the start of the sale at least tried to stop Scotland fans purchasing home end tickets, Slovenia maybe thinking something similar and selling them local. Either way there’s going to be plenty of folk looking for a home end.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

You're gonna have the FBI at your door Moffat, or worse, the mafia..... he's connected ya know :rollsmile: 

Aye connected as in wired to the moon :spin:

3 hours ago, Admin4 said:

We'll take your word for that. As to the Social Media issue - take it up there. We've enough shite to deal with here as it is.

If you wouldn't mind.

This is better than Eastenders 

19 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

I know someone who has just bought & there ticket was 505, so that only leaves 380 people who are eligible so far still to buy. - I highly doubt this is going below 7 points.

Be very tight for getting down as far as six points, needs 153 of the 1383 on 7-10 not to buy to make it. If it does it will be a handful at that rate. 

25 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

I know someone who has just bought & there ticket was 505, so that only leaves 380 people who are eligible so far still to buy. - I highly doubt this is going below 7 points.

better watch what you post ................... actually plagiarism is a form of flattery and especially since its being posted on a FB page, as if its the work of said page owner

FAO said page owner, it'll be down to  653 later:ok:

4 minutes ago, DeeRus said:

better watch what you post ................... actually plagiarism is a form of flattery and especially since its being posted on a FB page, as if its the work of said page owner

FAO said page owner, it'll be down to  653 later:ok:

Do I get to guess the page owner? :lol:

TBF I don't really care if it's letting people know :ok:

Edited by Glasgowmancity

5 minutes ago, Rorinho said:

The Slovenia FA website is updating and now has how to purchase tickets for their game at Wembley, but nothing on our game yet http://www.nzs.si/Moj_NZS/Vstopnice

Anyone who's already purchased a Scotland end ticket know what section of the ground we are based in?

It doesn't say :ok:

28 minutes ago, Rorinho said:

The Slovenia FA website is updating and now has how to purchase tickets for their game at Wembley, but nothing on our game yet http://www.nzs.si/Moj_NZS/Vstopnice

Anyone who's already purchased a Scotland end ticket know what section of the ground we are based in?

sections 27, 28 and 29 are the usual away sections http://footballtripper.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/stadion-stozice-seating-plan-slovenia.jpg

Edited by tattiescone69
mistake

54 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Be very tight for getting down as far as six points, needs 153 of the 1383 on 7-10 not to buy to make it. If it does it will be a handful at that rate. 

Will get a good guesstimate by the end of the day.

I'd imagine the bulk eligible will purchase today with a small percentage tomorrow. 

IIRC did we not have a similar situation v Serbia. Seem to remember that the sales slowed down quicker than expected.

J

1 hour ago, Glasgowmancity said:

I jut bought ours, and didnt see any ticket number :huh:

51 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

Go into your order history & there will be an order number/ticket number on there ??

Ah ok, 543-545 gone then.

Almost half the tickets gone after 6 hours on sale. Id expect 8-10 pointers to take up a higher than normal percentage of tickets for this game.