Allocation - Page 8 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Mazziessc

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Laud said:

Did england not get over 1700 for their game over there? 

Is there any chance the sfa get more tickets bearing in mind slovenia havent sold out a game in this campaign?

Have they come out and said thats all we are getting?

Seen someone earlier saying no waiting list etc as that's all we are getting, but in all honesty they say that every time. It could just be Slovenia, they may be banking on a cup final v us for play offs. Only reason I can think of as to why they won't part with as least as much as England 

They only have to supply us 800 so we're getting more than 5% which I'm led to believe is the unofficial agreement in this group.

As things stand we're getting more than that. If they're in contention then why would they want to give us more? Imagine if the boot was on the other foot?

I can't see us getting more but I'd expect the SFA to have at least asked.

England did get just under 1800 tickets. £35 each. Sections 27, 28 and 29 in the ground.

https://englandsupporters.thefa.com/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-blogs-components-weblogfiles/00-00-00-00-05/2311.Slovenia-v-England-Travel-Guide.pdf

If that link doesn't work you'll find it here  https://englandsupporters.thefa.com/b/news/archive/2016/10/04/slovenia-v-england-2016-travel-guide

Also found that Slovenia run free buses to the stadium.

3 minutes ago, tartanmartin said:

England did get just under 1800 tickets. £35 each. Sections 27, 28 and 29 in the ground.

https://englandsupporters.thefa.com/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-blogs-components-weblogfiles/00-00-00-00-05/2311.Slovenia-v-England-Travel-Guide.pdf

If that link doesn't work you'll find it here  https://englandsupporters.thefa.com/b/news/archive/2016/10/04/slovenia-v-england-2016-travel-guide

Also found that Slovenia run free buses to the stadium.

Free bus thing is noted. Does it say if that's with a match ticket like Germany for example?

Interesting to see which of those sections if any are for sale as part of the home end.

Allocation its self is fine though I thought it would have been around 1500

8 minutes ago, Willie Miller's tache said:

Bloody disgrace making fans trek back to Lithuania for ticket pick up. Really and truly, they just couldn't care less about the fans. Had enough of this

Couldn't believe that myself.

Unfortunately it is symptomatic of the SFA's attention to detail to the SSC and its membership. Levels of service and courtesy have gone perpetually backwards for about 10 years now.

2 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Couldn't believe that myself.

Unfortunately it is symptomatic of the SFA's attention to detail to the SSC and its membership. Levels of service and courtesy have gone perpetually backwards for about 10 years now.

Look at the points table update for another shocker ???

26 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Free bus thing is noted. Does it say if that's with a match ticket like Germany for example?

Interesting to see which of those sections if any are for sale as part of the home end.

Allocation its self is fine though I thought it would have been around 1500

Doesn't say if a match ticket is required:  https://englandsupporters.thefa.com/b/news/archive/2016/10/05/slovenia-v-england-free-shuttle-bus-information

No more googling for me tonight. I feel quite dirty after spending so long looking at EFA sites!

733 now sold my mate just got his, number 733.  Am a 6 pointer but haven't booked for this or Lithiania, first away games missed in last 3 years. So I will be back down to 5 if we get a play off in November, so hoping its a big allocation then

55 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

43 sold, so all 7 pointers hoping only another 10 8- 10 pointers buy :lol:

Not gonna happen sadly! That's nearly 85% uptake so far. Don't see it going to to six points after all.

edit: 497 left so far for 498 on 7.

Edited by Mazziessc

47 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

Using the 100% of 10 etc we're still 94 under expectation, I would have expected a bigger uptake tbh

And long may that continue (7 pointer here waiting for 12:00 tomorrow).

May I suggest SSC some site maintenance, say between now and 11:59 tomorrow?

J

37 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

And long may that continue (7 pointer here waiting for 12:00 tomorrow).

May I suggest SSC some site maintenance, say between now and 11:59 tomorrow?

J

Same, maintenance would be good, apparently there was some at 10pm last night ?