Allocation - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Mazziessc

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Phoned them there, they will add them in two weeks apparently. Your Lithuania point is not and wont be valid for Slovenia.

Fekin erseholes. 

Eh?? How can an away point you've rightfully earned no be valid?!? ?

3 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Seriously?

Those coonts don't do themselves any favours

4 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Eh?? How can an away point you've rightfully earned no be valid?!? ?

Let down by them again, suited themselves to shaft a few, Guys on the likes of 4,5, & 6 points who went to Lithuania could now miss out on what could be our biggest game in a decade.

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Will they make the next away game over an 11 game period to compensate?

Or as they've changed the whole system as off next year is it a case of them saying  ye's?

It's not that you won't get it, you will get the point but your not getting it added until after the sale period for Slovenia has passed. They're saying it takes two weeks to add, which means it will be on before the game date but not in time for the sale.

3 minutes ago, BMan said:

That's an absolute disgrace.  Makes a complete mockery of the system.  If you have earned a point you should be granted it straight away.  How out of date is their system? 

Laughable that over Monday, Tuesday and tomorrow before 12 they can't update the points. Even if it's just for the 3000 odd who got tickets. How hard is it to change a 3 to a 4 for example ffs!! 

Edited by Mazziessc

Just now, captain said:

Disappointing to be receiving only two thirds of the allocation England received; looks like we need better IT systems, more resource and better negotiators.

I'd hazard a guess that Slovenia are reluctant to give the same allocation out as they could be looking to beat us to qualify for play off's. However unlikely that may be.

Does not seem fair not to add the Lithuanian point but that said like someone else already mentioned,  Poland should have dropped off with the addition of Lithuania - I was on six before Vilnius so would have remained on six with Poland dropping off. I would imagine this would apply to quite a few but it is wrong.

I would imagine that all on 7 points +  will get a ticket and a good proportion of 6 pointers but beyond that it will be a struggle I think as I suspect 2000 plus travelling for this one

Just now, Mazziessc said:

Laughable that over Monday, Tuesday and tomorrow before 12 they can't update the points. Even if it's just for the 3000 odd who got tickets. How hard is it to change a 3 to a 4 for example ffs!! 

The tickets were sold over a month ago so they have had a month to allocate the point.  Shocking.  They have had 1 game to deal with since November 2016 and unable to get this updated.  Feel for the folk who are on 6 points that are now on 7.  There the ones who will miss out here.  Looking at the table it looks like about 50% of the 7 pointers are able to get a ticket if the 8-10s snap up their ones.

5 minutes ago, captain said:

Disappointing to be receiving only two thirds of the allocation England received; looks like we need better IT systems, more resource and better negotiators.

This game could be every bit as important for Slovenia as it is for us. They've gave us a low allocation as they want to create an atmosphere to spur their team on and rightly so IMO

Imagine the outrage if we'd given Poland 10,000 tickets two years ago

Its unfortunate for folk who will miss out and the situation is certainly not being helped by the SSC not adding on earned away points 

1 minute ago, j b lyons said:

Does not seem fair not to add the Lithuanian point but that said like someone else already mentioned,  Poland should have dropped off with the addition of Lithuania - I was on six before Vilnius so would have remained on six with Poland dropping off. I would imagine this would apply to quite a few but it is wrong.

I would imagine that all on 7 points +  will get a ticket and a good proportion of 6 pointers but beyond that it will be a struggle I think as I suspect 2000 plus travelling for this one

Bang on, going by this I and others have been shafted twice. 

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

This game could be every bit as important for Slovenia as it is for us. They've gave us a low allocation as they want to create an atmosphere to spur their team on and rightly so IMO

Imagine the outrage if we'd given Poland 10,000 tickets two years ago

Its unfortunate for folk who will miss out and the situation is certainly not being helped by the SSC not adding on earned away points 

Can handle not getting a ticket through the away points system, provided its accurate. What's the capacity in Slovenia?

Agreed. Would obviously be the ideal world situation where people knew likelihood of getting a ticket before they booked up, not the cheapest of trips this one.

At least with Hampden, the tickets available for away fans, much like many other grounds, is a section that rarely changes, so you know better beforehand. I took a stab at 1800.