Home end tickets - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home end tickets

hamilton wanderer

7 hours ago, Duffster1975 said:

England game at Wembley is up on the site now so I would expect it soon.

im keeping my eyes peeled even if they try blocking us from by there home end tickets use vpn 1200 is what the scottish fa got things go well your looking at another 1000 scots kicking around inside the ground by any means

We are pleased to inform Scotland Supporters Club members that the Slovenian FA has this morning confirmed that they are increasing our allocation of tickets for our 8 October clash to 2567 tickets.

This follows ongoing discussions between the Supporters Centre and the Slovenian FA since our initial allocation of 1230 tickets. 

The Slovenian FA has informed us that any Scotland fans that have purchased a ticket for the home end will have their ticket cancelled and will not be allowed to enter the stadium without an official away end ticket. 

Tickets are currently on sale to members with 8-10 points. At 12 noon today (Friday, 8 September) members with 7-10 points will be able to purchase.

4 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

We are pleased to inform Scotland Supporters Club members that the Slovenian FA has this morning confirmed that they are increasing our allocation of tickets for our 8 October clash to 2567 tickets.

This follows ongoing discussions between the Supporters Centre and the Slovenian FA since our initial allocation of 1230 tickets. 

The Slovenian FA has informed us that any Scotland fans that have purchased a ticket for the home end will have their ticket cancelled and will not be allowed to enter the stadium without an official away end ticket. 

Tickets are currently on sale to members with 8-10 points. At 12 noon today (Friday, 8 September) members with 7-10 points will be able to purchase.

Magic !

The Slovenian FA are just going down the same route as others in the past. I would imagine it will be a risk worth taking though. 

The Wales match in Cardiff was similar, as was Ireland in Dublin, along with many others since.  I would Imagine there were a fair few TA in the Lithuanian end on Friday.

If I can't get an away end ticket with my two points, I will apply for the home end and go along, albeit not dressed in colours. 

For the Wales match I got in the home end and was doing my best to converse with the steward doing the search inside the gate (in a put on Welsh accent) to try and avoid suspicion. While at the same time two blokes in kilts and Scotland tops walked past not giving a jot! 

If I get refused at the gate so be it. I will head back to town and watch it in a bar. 

Edited by qos_75