Tambs for the memories - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tambs for the memories

3 hours ago, phart said:

We've had a few belter's of pics.

Parkie playing football, and the one of him in that jumper.

Flat Earth with his short shorts

I'm pretty sure i saw a picture of Louch in a scotland strip pulling his shorts up to his neck.

Can you remember who posted a picture of horrible zip up top as he was quite proud of his purchase? I think his picture was one of the cats from Top Cat cartoon? :lol:

6 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Can you remember who posted a picture of horrible zip up top as he was quite proud of his purchase? I think his picture was one of the cats from Top Cat cartoon? :lol:

johnniex with the darth vader zip up jacket

EDIT: here it is i think s-l225.jpg

Edited by phart

2 minutes ago, phart said:

johnniex with the darth vader zip up hoody.

EDIT: here it is i think s-l225.jpg

:rollsmile:Aw this board can't die, I don't know anyone in real life who not only would understand my question but also be able to answer it. Love you Phart.

12 hours ago, phart said:

Anyone mind livisailor and his pal, who used to sit in the chat room (mind that?) all the time.

@DonnyTJS you'll have to write the TAMB book mate. You're the unofficial chronicler anyway.

Cheers, but I can't help thinking that my complete lack of interest in Scottish football might disqualify me. How about Stapes? He's written a book or two.

(Livisailor's chum was called 'Coo' or something of the sort; I wondered at the time, probably wrongly, if they were Andrie and Mindi taking the piss ...)

56 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I just remembered the thread where Thplinth and FE spend ages arguing over whether Thplinth had saw an eagle or not :lol: 

:lol::lol:  Amazing the things people can argue about on here, that one was great. 

13 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

Wasn't thplinth's eagle v buzzard spat with calmac, or is my memory completely shot?

Incidentally, having been up that way since then, I perfectly willing to accept the likelihood of it having been an eagle. So that's settled.

Think you're right and FE was attacked by a bird, seagull? 

54 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

Wasn't thplinth's eagle v buzzard spat with calmac, or is my memory completely shot?

Incidentally, having been up that way since then, I perfectly willing to accept the likelihood of it having been an eagle. So that's settled.

Ahhh, you're right, i think. Apologies :ok: 

23 hours ago, TartanJon said:

It was always going to happen when brilliant posters like myself & Andreimack stopped winding folk up.

TBH I chucked it because the place was full of s arguing about the same shite over and over and over.

I'd like to think I contributed to the Tamb during its heyday before the s took over.

I'm glad to say I've met some great people that I can call friends and some other s too!!!

The good times outweighed the bad times but after all these years I never did get to see Tartan Teddy's winky.

Use this Fred to post your Tamb memories and try and keep it lighthearted ffs so the board can go out with some dignity.

Peace out troops

PS

I was Mod11

Mind years ago that glasgowredz guy set up an alternative board when folk were getting banned all over the place, do you think there's any chance he could reactivate it? :lol:

The funniest post in the history of TAMB was posted a few days leading up to an Amsterdam trip posted by Cerise Kilt, “Red Light Etiquette”

Wish I had kept it, tried to find it recently but it’s disappeared into cyberspace.

If anyone knows how to retrieve it from old archives it would be much appreciated.

2 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

The funniest post in the history of TAMB was posted a few days leading up to an Amsterdam trip posted by Cerise Kilt, “Red Light Etiquette”

Wish I had kept it, tried to find it recently but it’s disappeared into cyberspace.

If anyone knows how to retrieve it from old archives it would be much appreciated.

Sure I printed it out at the time. Will have a look.