Who was your favourite TAMB poster? - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who was your favourite TAMB poster?

32 minutes ago, Mindimoo said:

He went disproportionately mental with me on here one time because I mentioned it was 50 days to Christmas.  He totally lost it.

I met him in Dublin when we played N.Ireland and he seemed sound but as soon as he gets a bevy he turns into his alter ego, Derek Disorderly, and goes a bit mental.

3 hours ago, Reevesy said:

He's the very definition of internet hard man.

Made all sorts of threats to me on Facebook before he left for Japan and failed to show for a "meeting" then virtually as soon as he landed he was back at it again telling me if he ever saw me in Japan I was getting a sore face.

I realise he's mates with a couple of the good guys from here but he's a roaster in my book and tbh, with the sort of abuse he was giving my family members and my mate's fiance (now wife) I am still not interested in letting it go, regardless of how long ago it was. I'd love to see him again just the once.

If he ever saw you in Japan :lol:  no offence bud, but I can't see you being that cultured :rollsmile:

Edited by dandydunn

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

To be fair, even the bad ones provide us with entertainment.

It's dull if everyone ageees. That's why people like Non TA football, as club forums can be dull.

1 hour ago, fringo said:

Soooo many more good than bad.

The TAMB is unique and will hopefully carry on a while longer............please !

Being honest, every guy I've met from here has been top notch. Even Parky who called me a fat barsteward. 

On 08/09/2017 at 10:23 PM, brant grebner said:

I'm DAFC.

We'll pay off our Tambing debts, get HBOS to wipe out 92 per cent of rest of the load we owe and then shaft the local creditors like hairdressers and coke dealers who chucked us 70 grand for "entertainment"

Then we'll struggle for a few years in the dark web and eventually get back to being searchable on Bing with the prospect of being Googleable within the next 3 years.

D8nt forget the face painters ?

On 09/09/2017 at 4:56 PM, Orraloon said:

What happened to derekinjapan? He obviously hasn't had a ride for a long time.

??

6 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Doubt it. If he'd been anywhere near a bush, he would have told us about it.

??

Brilliant reading some of this, really makesmit coming to and end even sadder. Derek was interesting to say the lease. Tartantamy1314 was good for a bit too, utter wind up twat but good while it lasted. Saltire lover too.

Havent met many from here but have got tickets through people etc and it really has been useful. Will miss resding thriugh snd just pissing myself laughing at suff thst shouldnt even be thst funny. Even when inlived in canada and had a much busier life i made time to come on and read and cstch up. Save the tamb

8 hours ago, Kirk said:

D8nt forget the face painters ?

??

??

Brilliant reading some of this, really makesmit coming to and end even sadder. Derek was interesting to say the lease. Tartantamy1314 was good for a bit too, utter wind up twat but good while it lasted. Saltire lover too.

Havent met many from here but have got tickets through people etc and it really has been useful. Will miss resding thriugh snd just pissing myself laughing at suff thst shouldnt even be thst funny. Even when inlived in canada and had a much busier life i made time to come on and read and cstch up. Save the tamb

It would appear you dont have your specs on either ....?