Who was your favourite TAMB poster? - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who was your favourite TAMB poster?

12 hours ago, Kirk said:

D8nt forget the face painters ?

??

??

Brilliant reading some of this, really makesmit coming to and end even sadder. Derek was interesting to say the lease. Tartantamy1314 was good for a bit too, utter wind up twat but good while it lasted. Saltire lover too.

Havent met many from here but have got tickets through people etc and it really has been useful. Will miss resding thriugh snd just pissing myself laughing at suff thst shouldnt even be thst funny. Even when inlived in canada and had a much busier life i made time to come on and read and cstch up. Save the tamb

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

It would appear you dont have your specs on either ....?

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Sorry , wrong poster ! Please ignore ?

1 hour ago, Kirk said:

I was a bit cinfused aye

Don't apologise TDYER, Kirk must have removed specs for second paragraph and that's why he's cinfused!

As to laughing at things you shouldn't Kirk, even worse is telling people a funny thing you've read on here and getting that blank stare. :(

24 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Don't apologise TDYER, Kirk must have removed specs for second paragraph and that's why he's cinfused!

As to laughing at things you shouldn't Kirk, even worse is telling people a funny thing you've read on here and getting that blank stare. :(

I have nae idea whats happening 

3 hours ago, George Saint said:

I always liked Saint George. Thought he was often misunderstood and underappreciated. All round good guy who knew loads about everything.

I preferred Steelpeach and Longshanks if I am honest. Oh and Dave in London.....

8 hours ago, Kirk said:

I have nae idea whats happening 

So just a normal day on the tamb? :wacko:

3 hours ago, George Saint said:

I always liked Saint George. Thought he was often misunderstood and underappreciated. All round good guy who knew loads about everything.

:lol::lol:

12 minutes ago, Lamia said:

I preferred Steelpeach and Longshanks if I am honest. Oh and Dave in London.....

I'm being all sooky so George gets a laugh but in reality :ok:

;)

Who was the poster with Lion in his name?

Edited by G-Man

On 08/09/2017 at 7:38 PM, Flat Earth said:

Surreal. The mod that banned him is now running with (well trying to keep up with) "THE BIG GINGER RIDE" down Aberdeen beach at lunch times once a week these days... How the hell did that happen?

I appear to have gathered similar correspondence thanks to the TAMB.

33 minutes ago, G-Man said:

So just a normal day on the tamb? :wacko:

:lol::lol:

I'm being all sooky so George gets a laugh but in reality :ok:

;)

Who was the poster with Lion in his name?

Was there not (unsurprisingly) a LionRampant or RampantLion somehting or other ?

2 minutes ago, G-Man said:

*I thought it was an English poster and it was to do with a lion mascot. 

*I may have confused this with a dream. :(

Was there a 3Lions type name ?

PS I'm scared to ask about your dreams, especially if it involves trains. :lol:

Edited by fringo

59 minutes ago, fringo said:

Was there a 3Lions type name ?

PS I'm scared to ask about your dreams, especially if it involves trains. :lol:

I bought a new style mask so I could do a bit of snorkelling when out swimming. Watched an advertisement video and looked great, tried it on and felt good, went snorkelling and it was amazing, saw a photo of myself coming out the water with it on and had a nightmare the same night. Seriously I'd have harpooned myself if I'd caught a glimpse in a mirror. :yikes3::worried:

45 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

Mash 'em up Harry, or summat along those lines ...

Spot on, thank you Mr Oddie. 

15 minutes ago, George Saint said:

Bzzzz? He's the only other English poster I can think of.

Don't forget Jimbers. 

On 9/10/2017 at 7:22 AM, dandydunn said:

If he ever saw you in Japan :lol:  no offence bud, but I can't see you being that cultured :rollsmile:

Excuse me, but Mr GB was extremely cultured in Lithuania. The 7-up he was drinking with his pinky raised showed that he has come on leaps and bounds from his Green Brigade days.