Can the TA board be saved? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Can the TA board be saved?

First off apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere, only just saw the news and feel totally gutted.

As an expat the Any Other Business part of the board and all of those who posted on it has kept me feeling still connected with current events in Scotland. Never more than during the lead up to Indyref where the MSM viewed through you tube gave such a sanitised view of what seemed through this board an uttering energising experience even if ultimately just came up short.

The Friday jokes by Flure I used to laugh at on the bus to work, with other passengers looking on bemused.

Surely this site can not be allowed to just go quietly. Can it be saved?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, jockodile said:

First off apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere, only just saw the news and feel totally gutted.

As an expat the Any Other Business part of the board and all of those who posted on it has kept me feeling still connected with current events in Scotland. Never more than during the lead up to Indyref where the MSM viewed through you tube gave such a sanitised view of what seemed through this board an uttering energising experience even if ultimately just came up short.

The Friday jokes by Flure I used to laugh at on the bus to work, with other passengers looking on bemused.

There's a bit of conversation on it in the thread entitled TAMB Closure Announcement :ok:

3 hours ago, jockodile said:

Now we know you're on the wind up :rollsmile:

8 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

No one with a 'fair idea' would reject heaven for hell.

The Heaven and Hell you like to imagine dont exist though.

No one with a "fair idea" would think they do

They are for wishful thinkers

10 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

As long as Jim Morrison is there would suit me fine, hopefully at the warm party.

It won't be warm, it'll be as hot as ...erm... well, hell.

No party, and no relationships of any kind.

9 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

I see what you did there..B) Deffo Hell for me then, beginning to hope its real now.

You have no idea of what you are saying.

And he called out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.’ Luke 16:24

5 hours ago, slasher said:

Some people think it's 72 virgins! Either way I'll pass ?

1. Christians are instructed not to even hate their 'enemies' (so killing them would be out of the question).

2. The eternal objectification of young females as a reward for killing yourself and others is straight out of satan's playbook.

Edited by Scotty CTA

2 minutes ago, jockodile said:

can Nicola help us? surely outside her remit. any assistance would be good though

Unlikely

More chance of her than the SFA right enough