Revisiting 9/11? - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Revisiting 9/11?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

Snipers don't at shorter ranges, because they don't have to, that is correct.  But at longer ranges, they can have up to a 3 inch margin that has to be taken into account - or so they are led to believe. 

3 inches over what distance?

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadian-elite-special-forces-sniper-sets-record-breaking-kill-shot-in-iraq/article35415651/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That's either a saddo or a set-up.

47 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Scotty, educationally do you have any qualifications in science or mathematics, I mean anything from school, o grades, highers, or further education diplomas or degrees?

No, just a clear and honest understanding of logic and deception, and a willingness to question everything.

I won't be brow-beaten by the eggheads, though, if that's what you're getting at.

Academia is only one component toward determining the truth.

If a person rejects God in their heart, is convinced by impossible theories as fact, and only comfortable in going along with the majority, then they're no good to anyone (including themselves).

There are plenty of people of 'higher learning' who accept creation and question a globe earth.

Edited by Scotty CTA

17 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Are Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Mars et al flat too ? :spin:

We only have CGI to go by.

I doubt they look anything like we've been shown.

7 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

I think you'll find that the war on terror, 911, flat earth and armaggedon are all inextricably linked.

Congratulations upon stumbling to your only post of value to date.

Scotty do you not see how you actually kill every discussion about 9/11? It is astonishing vanity that you always manage to make the discussion about you and make no mistake that is what you do. Look at this thread... why did you derail it if you care so much about 9/11 truth on probably the last ever tamb 9/11 thread. You love playing the martyr. You are vain.

43 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

it's interesting that the flat earth stuff gets a fair bit more interest than the more tangible questions around 911 and the subsequent war on terror. 

Isn't it. Been like that on here the whole time I have been posting. It is not a tamb thing but a human thing.  Real stuff is frightening... flat earth stuff is comfortable by comparison.

17 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Ach, I was away to post that.

If I was a 'globalist' trying to conceal the flat earth, then that's the sort of 'story' I'd drum up to discredit those who are getting too close to uncovering the truth.

(And as you see, it works.)

The 'elite', of course, have not only infiltrated, but have established and control a large portion of the 'Truth' movement.

There's lots of cointelpro to sift through.

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Scotty do you not see how you actually kill every discussion about 9/11? 

Provably not true.

I've started more 9/11 threads than anyone, and chem trails, moon landings, and JFK were all mentioned before I even opened the thread.

(I can't control what folk are more interested in.)

11 minutes ago, thplinth said:

It is astonishing vanity that you always manage to make the discussion about you and make no mistake that is what you do. Look at this thread... why did you derail it if you care so much about 9/11 truth on probably the last ever tamb 9/11 thread. You love playing the martyr. You are vain.

Is this what you are blaming me for?

On 9/10/2017 at 7:19 AM, Toepoke said:

Yay! Let's debate the flat earth again, the last days of the TAMB are going to be fun....

16 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Scotty do you not see how you actually kill every discussion about 9/11? 

Ridiculous.

Check out my 'signature' that hasn't changed in literally years.

(In fact, find a post of mine that doesn't contain the words "9/11 was an inside job!"

I'm the one who brought the false flag claim to the TAMB in 2003 (and stood alone until others caught up) and I've been the one (more than anyone) to keep it going.

Edited by Scotty CTA

12 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Isn't it. Been like that on here the whole time I have been posting. It is not a tamb thing but a human thing.  Real stuff is frightening... flat earth stuff is comfortable by comparison.

That's true right enough. 

In Scotty's defence he never mentioned the other stuff first but has kept it going but fair play to him if that's what he believes. 

Edited by ParisInAKilt

9 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

That's true right enough. 

In Scotty's defence he never mentioned the other stuff first but has kept it going but fair play to him if that's what he believes. 

The 'flat earth' discussion has taken over because Tthat's where the other poster have taken it.

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Scotty you have murdered 9|11 truth on here. Murdered it. How can you not see that?! 

Nope.

1. I brought the 9/11 inside job truth to light on here.

2. If my conclusions don't match yours then that's what a message board is for.

Let's unpack it.

I'm not going to go along with you on (say) Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon if I don't see any proof of it.

(I'm going to start new threads... )

4 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

In the spirit of the thread, I read this, a lot of guff would be my review. I've not read alot of 911 stuff but that appears pretty typical of a lot of it, some self important nobody droning on about irrelevant nonsense and their own pet physcological theories, backing up their arguments with irrelevant nonsense and more pet psychological theories from other self important nobodies.

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

3 inches over what distance?

2-5km. So that guy probably added a bit extra. He certainly took it into consideration, as per your link. 

21 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

In the spirit of the thread, I read this, a lot of guff would be my review. I've not read alot of 911 stuff but that appears pretty typical of a lot of it, some self important nobody droning on about irrelevant nonsense and their own pet physcological theories, backing up their arguments with irrelevant nonsense and more pet psychological theories from other self important nobodies.

Fair enough. I see what you're saying but I thought it added someone to other things I've read or watched. 

7 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Fair enough. I see what you're saying but I thought it added someone to other things I've read or watched. 

Thanks for the reasoned reply. I just don't buy all this conspirarcy theory stuff. I've no doubt that every government and their agencies are lying about lots of stuff all the time but the idea that they are clever enough or organised enough to concieve huge consparicies  and then carry them out in a world where the smallest  action can have all sort of unintended consequences, I just don't believe

Getting the truth about 9/11 out there is an incredibly hard sell in itself. Stupidly hard...

Attaching literal bible creationism to it and now hilariously Flat Earth bullshit to it is the precise way to mock and ridicule every thing you ever said you believed in.

7 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Thanks for the reasoned reply. I just don't buy all this conspirarcy theory stuff. I've no doubt that every government and their agencies are lying about lots of stuff all the time but the idea that they are clever enough or organised enough to concieve huge consparicies  and then carry them out in a world where the smallest  action can have all sort of unintended consequences, I just don't believe

I just think there's too many unanswered questions, coincidences and alternative evidence that contradicts the offical narrative. 

At the very least a proper investigation should have been carried out, even the commission said it was set up to fail, which is staggering considering what happened. 

I remember the old innocent days when some people believed a baby t-rex had been found in the jungle...

11 hours ago, Flat Earth said:

I remember the old innocent days when some people believed a baby t-rex had been found in the jungle...

You never see folk walking about town centres with sandwich boards anymore.

Did they all move to Canada?

man-holding-sign-the-end-of-the-world-is