Revisiting 9/11? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Revisiting 9/11?

4 hours ago, Dave78 said:

Thing is, look at the history of warfare (and that's what 9/11 was really...war), and you'll find loads of examples of a new weapon (in this case passenger planes flown by suicidal pilots) completely outfoxing the enemy and doing damage never thought possible by the other side.

Don't think I believe that anymore.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Not sure of the relevance chemtrails, moon landings and weapononised weather have to do with having a proper investigation into what happened on 9/11

It's obviously an attempt to conflate the absolute idiots who believe there is conspiracy in everything, with the 9/11 "official position" doubters. If they are all seen as completely barking mad, it makes the cover-up far easier to maintain.

2 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Not sure of the relevance chemtrails, moon landings and weapononised weather have to do with having a proper investigation into what happened on 9/11

Everything is connected.

Figure out any one of JFK, moon landings, 9/11, 7/7, flat earth, etc. and you'll figure them all out.

Creation over evolution is the way to go though.

5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Creation over evolution is the way to go though.

:lol:

Where do you actually start with this moronic ideology

Some folk are just determined to be slaves :lol:

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

You could start by explaining how the literally billions of pieces of information of DNA get into a single cell.

google it

https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/dna-packaging-nucleosomes-and-chromatin-310

I was at my optometrist last month.

He took a photo of my eye and then showed it to me.

He said "This is the optic nerve. (It was barely a dot, btw.) It has over 1.5 million connections to the brain."

I said "So we were created, then?"

And he said "You'd think so."

Creation by an intelligent designer is obvious.

Look around you.

Life... plants, animals, people aren't 'random'.

They couldn't be.

The one thing that evolutionists rely on... time, is the very thing that would work against them.

One species can't wait around for millions upon millions of years for something to 'evolve' so that they can eat it.

The food chain had to be in sync from the beginning.

Everything had to 'appear' at the same time.

It's the only explanation.

5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I was at my optometrist last month.

He took a photo of my eye and then showed it to me.

He said "This is the optic nerve. (It was barely a dot, btw.) It has over 1.5 million connections to the brain."

I said "So we were created, then?"

And he said "You'd think so."

Creation by an intelligent designer is obvious.

Look around you.

Life... plants, animals, people aren't 'random'.

They couldn't be.

The one thing that evolutionists rely on... time, is the very thing that would work against them.

One species can't wait around for millions upon millions of years for something to 'evolve' so that they can eat it.

The food chain had to be in sync from the beginning.

Everything had to 'appear' at the same time.

It's the only explanation.

This here is what you would call ignorant primary school knowledge from adults who have no interest in educating themselves further on the subject

6 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Of the literally billions upon billions upon billions of beneficial mutations needed for the evolutionary 'process' to be true, you could start by naming just ONE beneficial mutation.

Increased bone density

There's your one

21 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Yay! Let's debate the flat earth again, the last days of the TAMB are going to be fun....

9 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Pseudo science tells us that the 'ball' earth is almost 25,000 miles in circumference.

If true, then pythagorean theorem will help toward calculating the 'curve' of the earth (which works out to 8 inches x miles squared).

So, 8 inches for the first mile, 32 inches for the second mile, 6 feet for the third mile, 10 feet for the fourth mile, 16 feet for the fifth mile, etc.

At 10 miles the 'drop over the curve' should be 66 feet, but there are loads and loads of examples worldwide of people seeing entire buildings and skylines that they shouldn't be able to (given the distance) as they should be below the curve on a 'sphere'.

So, either the earth is a lot, lot larger than 25,000 miles in circumference (which they would know about having travelled to the moon and back at the first time of asking:hysterical:) or it's flat.

And since everyone has been brainwashed with a false model of where we are (in 'space') and what 'orbits' what... the correct answer is that the earth is flat and motionless.

It even feels motionless and looks flat when you are walking around on it.

"He stretches out the North over the void and hangs the earth on nothing." Job 26:7

Edited by Scotty CTA

10 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

This here is what you would call ignorant primary school knowledge from adults who have no interest in educating themselves further on the subject

Out of ammo and name-calling already.

8 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Increased bone density

Explain.

8 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

That'sa wrong, it's confusing 2d space with 3d space.

I don't know about wikipedia, I was taught cos(C/R) = cos(A/R) cos(B/R) was the equation for spherical pythagorean theorems.

It even says in the video "ignoring the effect of atmospheric refraction" So ignoring something that occurs in the real world, it's BBC Bitesize science. Simplified so people can understand it, or not as the case is.

Edited by phart

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Then you're going to have to explain the photos that NASA keeps showing us because everything else would be built on that.

Showing us what? The earth isn't a sphere. Are you arguing it now is? I thought you thought it was flat?

7 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Out of ammo and name-calling already.

Explain.

No - not at all Scotty

All explanations to your questions are easily available online

The fact that you still ask them proves you dont want to know the answers as you dont like them