0610 man-zag - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

0610 man-zag

Mazziessc

3 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Anyone getting off this 0610 flight and going into Zagreb to stay and looking to share taxi fare?

You have the local bus No.290 from "Velika Gorica - Airport - Kvaternikov square " .... than you can go with tram ( depending where you're going )

Ticket cost 4kn for 30 min. (only half pound)
Bus No.290

13 hours ago, MacGregor Croatia said:

You have the local bus No.290 from "Velika Gorica - Airport - Kvaternikov square " .... than you can go with tram ( depending where you're going )

Ticket cost 4kn for 30 min. (only half pound)
Bus No.290

Aye, that's what i'll do, 290 bus then 6 tram. Unless I find someone to share a taxt with and make it worth while

t

On 9/10/2017 at 6:51 PM, Mazziessc said:

Anyone getting off this 0610 flight and going into Zagreb to stay and looking to share taxi fare?

... Two of us will be on that flight, we will be heading straight to train station for train to Ljubljana.  could share taxi to centre of town

22 hours ago, DoubleSC said:

We are at the Central Hotel on Friday arriving 4pm. We will get train tickets at the main rail station for Ljubljana for Saturday lunchtime train. Does the 290 bus go near to the hotel/station or do I need a tram. Thanks in advance for advice.

Bus them tram #13

On 15/09/2017 at 6:21 PM, stocky said:

t

... Two of us will be on that flight, we will be heading straight to train station for train to Ljubljana.  could share taxi to centre of town

Aye, happy to share. I'm a good bit north of the train station so can get a tram from there.