Celtic v PSG - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic v PSG

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSG fans were, in the main kvnts the last time I came across them but they appear to have had a big falling out amongst themselves. Maybe over the Qatari takeover? Didn't they do something to the club crest?

Anyway there appears to be some sort of boycott in place and they have returned a good bit of their allocation so we shouldn't hear too much from them tonight hopefully. ?

If Ralston plays, i'd imagine he'll get ripped to shreds and Lustig at centre half is a disaster waiting to happen, that front 4 of theirs will breeze past him. Can't see us taking anything to be honest, so 3-0 PSG to be softened by a half day and a few Ron Vlaars this afternoon.

12 minutes ago, slasher said:

PSG fans were, in the main kvnts the last time I came across them but they appear to have had a big falling out amongst themselves. Maybe over the Qatari takeover? Didn't they do something to the club crest?

Anyway there appears to be some sort of boycott in place and they have returned a good bit of their allocation so we shouldn't hear too much from them tonight hopefully. ?

I remember reading there had been animosity between a few different groups of fans, would be a shame if tbey didnt turn up in numbers tonight.

14 minutes ago, slasher said:

They have always had a divided support. Two sets of hooligans.

1 hour ago, slasher said:

It looks like Tony Ralston is set to start with Lustig moving into centre half. I think we'll give them a right good game but I'm probably deluded! ?

Shop window, be the next £30m player to whank over all season, Hope Liverpool, Chelsea, Barcelona are all standing in line with their cheque books open, maybe get a discount 2 for 1 with Dembele....

yes, I'm jealous 

58 minutes ago, Mox said:

If Ralston plays, i'd imagine he'll get ripped to shreds and Lustig at centre half is a disaster waiting to happen, that front 4 of theirs will breeze past him. Can't see us taking anything to be honest, so 3-0 PSG to be softened by a half day and a few Ron Vlaars this afternoon.

Maybe once you get a few bevvies down your neck you'll find a wee bit of optimism lol.

It'll be a couple of swifties for me up the local then onto the bus. I could've gone a wee sesh today as well. Here's hoping there's something worth drinking to at full time! ?

2 hours ago, Mox said:

I remember reading there had been animosity between a few different groups of fans, would be a shame if tbey didnt turn up in numbers tonight.

I'm sure they have 2 different Ultra groups, one left wing and the other right wing, who have been at each others throats for years.

A draw is probably the best we'll get, and while it would be unexpected, it would hardly be the biggest shock in the world either