Home end Slovenia ticket link - Page 3 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home end Slovenia ticket link

Robert Mcdermott

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, RABBIEBURNS said:

Bad news tkts cancelled AGAINĀ good news.thereĀ on open sale in Ljubljana town center. In the sports shop. Selling to scotland fans ā‚¬30 section D next to Scotland fans. Happy days.

Does this place sell pin badges and that kind of thing?

1 hour ago, RABBIEBURNS said:

Bad news tkts cancelled AGAINĀ good news.thereĀ on open sale in Ljubljana town center. In the sports shop. Selling to scotland fans ā‚¬30 section D next to Scotland fans. Happy days.

Where is this sports shop located?? I got home end ticket C22, not cancelled yet but envision a mad rush for this shop with two mins to kick off!

After all the pre-match scare stories and tickets being cancelled all over the place I reckon everybody got in ok as that section to the right of where we were located seemed to have a few of us in there.

Getting into our section was chaotic, the groundstaff were attempting to body search everybody then a guy came across, looked at the numbers waiting to get in and just opened up the gateĀ  and in we flooded.

I wouldn't have fancied getting on the wrong side of the Slovenian police boys on duty