The Final Tamb 9/11 Thread - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Final Tamb 9/11 Thread

Your complaint was that more than one subject was being discussed, so I've tried to remedy that (but you don't want a remedy, do you?)

You want everyone 'off balance' and then try to blame the 'playing field' on someone else.

You delight in the 'no win' scenario (and if there isn't one, then you'll create one). :wave:

You now have your 9/11 'only' thread.

Please proceed...

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

I expect you to recognize what you are doing is detrimental to what you say you hope to achieve. 

What I say I am doing is attempting to uncover/find truth.

You (from within cognitive dissonance) disagree with my honest conclusions and thereby label them "detrimental" (to the hollow happiness of a worldview that you would prefer). 

So... tough.

Truth doesn't work that way.

14 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Thank God I lived longed long enough to read that.

I've always said it. You were just blinded by your own interpretation of events.

I would just like to point out, if several theorists (is that a word) across the world haven't been able to prove whether it was a cover up or not, with no bad intentions meant here, its highly unlikely that the answers will be founded on the tamb. 

This is the repetive pish that has made several posters chuck it. 

It's been discussed to death where Scotty tells everyone he's right, everyone else argues with him, all sorts of things get thrown across regarding religion etc etc etc. 

Who cares  

Just close the board now please. 

Edited by dandydunn

13 minutes ago, Flat Earth said:

I've always said it. 

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

13 minutes ago, Flat Earth said:

You were just blinded by your own interpretation of events.

:lol:  I got ZERO support from you then.

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

...its highly unlikely that the answers will be founded on the tamb. 

I didn't find the truth on the TAMB.

I BROUGHT the truth to the TAMB.

47 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer.

Very few truths can be described as 'self-evident' and the claims made in that quote are demonstrably rubbish. And Schopenhauer said nothing of the sort:

Und so, nachdem ich mir den Scherz erlaubt, dem eine Stelle zu gönnen, in diesem durchweg zweideutigen Leben kaum irgend ein Blatt zu ernsthaft seyn kann, gebe ich mit innigem Ernst das Buch hin, in der Zuversicht, daß es früh oder spät diejenigen erreichen wird, an welche es allein gerichtet seyn kann, und übrigens gelassen darin ergeben, daß auch ihm in vollem Maaße das Schicksal werde, welches in jeder Erkenntniß, also um so mehr in der wichtigsten, allezeit der Wahrheit zu Theil ward, der nur ein kurzes Siegesfest beschieden ist, zwischen den beiden langen Zeiträumen, wo sie als paradox verdammt und als trivial geringgeschätzt wird. Auch pflegt das erstere Schicksal ihren Urheber mitzutreffen.— Aber das Leben ist kurz und die Wahrheit wirkt ferne und lebt lange: sagen wir die Wahrhcit.  Source

And now that I have allowed myself the jest to which in this two-sided life hardly any page can be too serious to grant a place, I part with the book with deep seriousness, in the sure hope that sooner or later it will reach those to whom alone it can be addressed; and for the rest, patiently resigned that the same fate should, in full measure, befall it, that in all ages has, to some extent, befallen all knowledge, and especially the weightiest knowledge of the truth, to which only a brief triumph is allotted between the two long periods in which it is condemned as paradoxical or disparaged as trivial. The former fate is also wont to befall its author. But life is short, and truth works far and lives long: let us speak the truth. Source

9 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I would just like to point out, if several theorists (is that a word) across the world haven't been able to prove whether it was a cover up or not, with no bad intentions meant here, its highly unlikely that the answers will be founded on the tamb. 

It's been discussed to death where Scotty tells everyone he's right, everyone else argues with him, all sorts of things get thrown across regarding religion etc etc etc. 

Who cares  

Yup. Dire, dire nonsensical guff.

9 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Who cares  

If by theorists, you mean people like Noam Chomsky, then establishing the truth about 911 has never been their aim. It's career suicide to question the offical narrative of 911, it's makes people angry as your post proves. 

Posters like Phart, Thplinth and even Scotty and others have shared some really valuable stuff on 911 and other shady dealings by governments that I know I've found interesting and helpful. 

The media won't that's for sure. 

26 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Maybe the next reincarnation of the board can limit free speech ?

Or offer an intense tutorial on how to avoid threads that don't interest you ;)

Pretty sure dandydunn's post wasn't aimed at you/your thread specifically :ok:

Edited by McTeeko