Darts - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Has anyone been to a big darts match? I seen a bit of one on the TV last night, it was on in the background and sounded mental. It looked like a drunk Eurovision Song Contest with folk all dressed up. They seemed to be having a great time. I can hear it on again tonight as I wash the floors and just wondering if anyone has been. 

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Has anyone been to a big darts match? I seen a bit of one on the TV last night, it was on in the background and sounded mental. It looked like a drunk Eurovision Song Contest with folk all dressed up. They seemed to be having a great time. I can hear it on again tonight as I wash the floors and just wondering if anyone has been. 

Why are you typing? Get back to scrubbing!

I have never been but have a mate (well a couple who I have known separately longer than they each other) absolutely love it.

9 minutes ago, Mindimoo said:

I haven't but was talking to my other half about going just yesterday.  Looks like a good laugh 

Mindy in look at me I have a boyfriend post. Are you Parklife? ?

3 minutes ago, andymac said:

Why are you typing? Get back to scrubbing!

I have never been but have a mate (well a couple who I have known separately longer than they each other) absolutely love it.

I know your game. You are trying to beat me to 1000 posts ?

15 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I've been twice, it's full of absolute arseholes that have no interest in darts, want to get dressed up, sing football songs and be on tv. 

I would avoid it like the plague, I'll never be back to it. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

I've been twice, it's full of absolute arseholes that have no interest in darts, want to get dressed up, sing football songs and be on tv. 

? are we still talking about the darts?

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

? are we still talking about the darts?

You could be forgiven for thinking it was an Aberdeen or Scotland game, but it wasn't. 

I forgot to add beer being thrown everywhere, people deciding they want your table and wanting to fight anyone that has the cheek to turf them from the table that they haven't paid for. 

Apart from that, it's great :lol:

I've seen two 9 darters when I went, so couldn't complain at that part :)

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Sounds like a Scotland game.

Just now, Orraloon said:

I don't think Parklife has ever mentioned his boyfriend on the TAMB. 

Just now, Orraloon said:

I don't think Parklife has ever mentioned his boyfriend on the TAMB. 

??

25 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Canny believe it. A scottish bloke is in the final, he was up 3-1 and hes now being beat 4-3 ?

We are doomed .

He's number 2 in the world and won back to back world championships about 2-3 years ago. 

Theres another one in the top 5sh, but he's English really :lol: