Tonight's Repast - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tonight's Repast

59 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

You've  started to make your tea and it's hardly even breakfast time yet?:blink:

You must have loads of spare time n your hands. Why don't you put it to good use by saving the TAMB?;)

Slow cooker, doncha know.

No spare time.

Organising next referendum, writing speeches, making Her Majesty's dinners, saving the planet.

It all adds up, you know.

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

I had baked fig with Serrano and goats cheese, followed by a bowl of butternut squash and chickpea chilli. Awfy fine :ok: 

Did you wash it down with a sherry then retire to the smoking room for a cigar in your slippers? 

9 hours ago, Ormond said:

Did you wash it down with a sherry then retire to the smoking room for a cigar in your slippers? 

Why would i put a cigar in my slippers? No need to waste a perfectly good pair of slippers. 

Off to the doctors later so while I'm waiting on my prescription I think I'll hop along to Andersons for what's recently been crowned "The Best Steak Pie in Scotland"

Last time I had anything from here was years ago before he got closed down for mad cow disease, I was always a MacDonalds the butchers man but he's long since retired

Two things completely lacking in modern Scottish culture is a decent bakers and a decent butchers

33 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Off to the doctors later so while I'm waiting on my prescription I think I'll hop along to Andersons for what's recently been crowned "The Best Steak Pie in Scotland"

Last time I had anything from here was years ago before he got closed down for mad cow disease, I was always a MacDonalds the butchers man but he's long since retired

Two things completely lacking in modern Scottish culture is a decent bakers and a decent butchers

Pies I here you say do they have a online store ?