Question Time Tonight - Page 69 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

'It's not an obscure language like Swahili' says Isabel Oakeshott. Swahili is spoken by about 15 million as their mother tongue and several times as many speak it. Seems to be a shorthand way of referring to Bongo Bongo Land.

Edited by neilser

Do the tories really belive their own hype?

####s

About a month ago on 5Live, they had an interview with Tory MP (and regular Jock basher) James Cleverly who seemed genuinely convinced that Ruth Davidson would be Scotland's new First Minister in May :blink:

Edited by ErsatzThistle

Well its not inconceivable that Ruth could make first minister one day... at some point sometime in the coming years, the SNP will lose an election...hopefully a long time ahead though

Edited by buckielugger

I just knew you'd reply to that.......

Ach I've had enough Flora. Seeing the SNP MSP's grinning and laughing as they passed their budget to axe thousands of public sector jobs was sickening. What a bounce when that khunt Swinney breathes his last. It'll be up there with Thatcher!

Ach I've had enough Flora. Seeing the SNP MSP's grinning and laughing as they passed their budget to axe thousands of public sector jobs was sickening. What a bounce when that khunt Swinney breathes his last. It'll be up there with Thatcher!

Ach, have a wee early night, Comrade S, you're affa tired and emotional. :wub:

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M79ffa3d582d47fc13b698b358600050eo0&w=300&h=187&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0