Question Time Tonight - Page 84 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

11 minutes ago, aaid said:

Another one to give a miss tonight.

Remain

Alan Johnson, Bob Geldof, Nicky Morgan

Leave

Tom Harris, Louise Mensch, Ruth Lea

There's not a single member of that panel I wouldn't have Gulag'd! 

37 minutes ago, aaid said:

I assume it will be cancelled now. 

It's not listed on the current TV Guide, nor This Week.

But I see 5 Live is to have Stephen Nolan "with reaction to the death of MP Jo Cox, after she was attacked in her constituency."

Edited by exile

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Looks like the BBC have set this up to give Leave an absolute beating.

The leave politicians are clueless and can't answer any of the questions pointed yo them. Salmons asked what the plan was and there is no answer. They've campaigned to leave the EU and they have no idea what to do next.

The SNP were due to be on QT tonight but according to Tom French, who is one of the SNP's press guys, they have told in the last hour by the BBC that they are "no longer needed". :mad:

The panel tonight is:

Sam Gyimah - Conservative

Emily Thornberry - Labour

Douglas Carswell - UKIP

Russell Kane - comedian (allegedly)

Melanie Phillips - professional bigot

26 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

The SNP were due to be on QT tonight but according to Tom French, who is one of the SNP's press guys, they have told in the last hour by the BBC that they are "no longer needed". :mad:

The panel tonight is:

Sam Gyimah - Conservative

Emily Thornberry - Labour

Douglas Carswell - UKIP

Russell Kane - comedian (allegedly)

Melanie Phillips - professional bigot

where are you hearing this?

4 minutes ago, Denny's Yard said:

Grim reading.  

The Jewish Chronicle is a pro-Israel London newspaper, though, right? Possibly Israeli owned.

You are 100% correct that's an error on my part had several articles open to select from. She also writes in the Jerusalem post I confused the URL it seems.

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/As-I-see-it-The-EUs-illegal-settlements-448359

Try that one.

2 minutes ago, Denny's Yard said:

Jeez, that one is even worse!

Yeah, that's what i meant with you think she is bad here.

Last month, the United Nations special coordinator for the Middle East peace process, Nikolay Mladenov, complained to the UN Security Council that, since the beginning of this year, Israel had demolished on average 29 Palestinian-owned structures per week, three times the weekly average for 2015. “These actions run directly counter to the idea of peace,” he said.

The EU maintains that it is merely providing humanitarian aid for the Palestinians.

This is clearly disingenuous. The Arabs living in the disputed territories are not living in starvation or destitution, the proper focus of true humanitarian aid.

No, the EU has another objective in mind altogether – one it barely troubles to conceal.

It is using settlement construction to reshape demographic reality and undermine Israel.